• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    oooo Have Fun Anna!! Send me a postcard and don't forget to Ride Space Mountain til you Vomit!!!...Ehh Scratch that last part out!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    Heeeeey Guys ^_^. I'm back for you! LOL I love saying.

Hey Dizzy. I'm glad your back for us. :P
    Later I'll be leaving......to Key-Food for an hour that is. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Welcome back, Alyssa, Purin, Miyu-chan, and Dizzy!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    See ya, Phoenix Boy! Have fun! :)

Well, I have to go right now. I'll just be gone for about 4 hours though. :P I'm going out to eat pizza with my family and we are going to a beach too.

22sa

Years
    Welcome back, Phoenix Boy... :P Ya, I don't see you much.

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
    Years
    I'll be gone for the whole week.Won't be back until Friday night,or Staturday.Bye!

22sa

Years
    Until next week, see ya, Pikaki!

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
    I won't be able to post here for a long time, it really depends. At the moment I am struggling with my education, particularly in Science and Mathematics. So don't worry about me. Take care peoples. ^_^;

Years
    Hey, see ya, Optic. Don't worry, I have the same problems in subjects as you. Just bad at them. Come back soon...

Peace.

22sa

Years
    Optic said:
    I won't be able to post here for a long time, it really depends. At the moment I am struggling with my education, particularly in Science and Mathematics. So don't worry about me. Take care peoples. ^_^;
    See ya, Optic! Good luck with school! I need to work harder in school too. =\

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Good luck Optic! Hope you can come back soon.

._.; School takes a lot of people away.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm back, but not fully...I'm having a horrible bout of depression that's likely going to get worse, and I'm either going to lose my mind in the next month or just suffer the rest of my life...seriously. But I'm back for now...I realized how much I still need to come to this place just to post a couple times a day. Anyone remember me? ;_;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I'm back, but not fully...I'm having a horrible bout of depression that's likely going to get worse, and I'm either going to lose my mind in the next month or just suffer the rest of my life...seriously. But I'm back for now...I realized how much I still need to come to this place just to post a couple times a day. Anyone remember me? ;_;

You are in depression? Dont wooooooooooooooooooooooooooorry! Im here to heal you! Just call me if ya want ^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Oh... guess I have to stay away from PC for a few days or so... got continous test lined up all the way until next Wednesday (not tomorrow) now ._.; Under this situation, I'll hardly have the time to cruise around PC... Perhaps you will still see me for a short while on the weekends and in the game section answering quick questions? Personally, I'm not feeling well myself too with constant headache this whole day...

So have fun PC! ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:

Of course I remember you.
    It'll be sad if I can't remember my son. XD
    Well maybe you can PM me and I can help you out. (a father-son talk) :P

Oh yeah. Chairman Kaga, meet your new bro Castrainer.
    Err, I see you two have already met. XD

Boy, Alyssa....You're so lucky to go to many trips.
    You just had one not so long ago. :P

Well, I'm going to be innactive for the rest if this week. (I'm still going to come though)
    I have the Finals for Sunday school and it's really hard so I'd have to study...A LOT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back