• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    22sa said:
    Aww, bleh, I hope your library's reliable for you then.
    Leave/Return of Absence

My dad says the same thing... that PC is a waste of time, and I know he's only telling me for my own good but meh I'd hate the world so much if it weren't for my time on PC. >=p Ah, I don't know about that actually... =\
    My mum says that if I can get results good enough to prove that I'm a genius (this means getting into a good Junior College --;; ), I can prove to my Dad that I'm good enough to manage my own time.
    The library's all right, the only thing being that I have to pay by the minute for internet access.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Purin said:
    My mum says that if I can get results good enough to prove that I'm a genius (this means getting into a good Junior College --;;), I can prove to my Dad that I'm good enough to manage my own time.
    The library's all right, the only thing being that I have to pay by the minute for internet access.
    I see, you have to pay!? That changes your situation, lol, unless it's not much....

Jess

Banned
    Years
    I will not be on much throughout the month of June unless you want me to go to Summer School..XD
    I have Finals almost every week during June. My Last day of School is June 15th O_O But exams and Regents still continue until June 26th O_O

I have to go to school on My Birthday on June 22nd O_O I have a French final in the morning from 8:15 until 11:15 am.

But I will be spending 6:35 AM EST on June 22nd (The Time I was born) here on PC ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jess said:
    I have to go to school on My Birthday on June 22nd O_O I have a French final in the morning from 8:15 until 11:15 am.
    But I will be spending 6:35 AM EST on June 22nd (The Time I was born) here on PC ^_^[/i][/b]

Aww isn't touching.
    You're gonna spend the time when you were born with us. :P
    I was born on July 25 9:36 PM EST. That's when I'll be spending my time in PC.
    Hmm, born at night...I must be a devil. XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Bye Deoyxs55! Bye Jess! (even though you're not leaving yet.... technically)
    *gathers the mariaches to play for the*
    Epah! Hehe...

Anyway, I'll be gone for around three days during the end of June. I'm going to go get my Scuba diving license with the Boy Scouts!
    I've never been underwater for longer then a minute, so wish m luck hehe....

Jess

Banned
    Years
    100marios said:
    Bye Deoyxs55! Bye Jess! (even though you're not leaving yet.... technically)
    *gathers the mariaches to play for the*
    Epah! Hehe...

Anyway, I'll be gone for around three days during the end of June. I'm going to go get my Scuba diving license with the Boy Scouts!
    I've never been underwater for longer then a minute, so wish m luck hehe....
    Boyscouts? How old are ya 100marios? O_O

100marios

Years
    Jess said:
    Boyscouts? How old are ya 100marios? O_O
    *slaps forehead*
    Here we go again....
    Same old song and dance hehe...

*puts on a Boy Scouts hat and grabs a pointer stick*
    I think you're thinking of cub scouts.
    Boy Scouts reaches all the way of to 18 or 17 years of age, while cub scouts go up to 11.
    Oh, and I'm 14, and going onto 15 in just a couple of days! June 14!
    Yippee-tie-yay!
    Hehe...

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Then would`t ya call it Guy Scouts? XD!!!

Usually a boy is referred to under a teen.. Such as a Tweenager.XD!

And your 14? I thought you were like 21!! O_O

June 14th? Hmm... Mine is June 22nd ^_^

100marios

Years
    I didn't make up the name hehe.... but I think Guy Scouts still sounds rather odd!

Well, I still consider myself to be a boy! I am only 14 after all! (It's so strange..... I guess people think I'm older then I actually am offline and online!)

The 22nd? Cool!
    Wow, PC has a lot of birthdays in June!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Well, Im going to leave PC for a week or so to visit my dead aunt in the Philippines. =P I'll miss you guys. :D -hugs all-

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    JA asked me to leave a note for her... seems her school (how she gets here most of the time) blocked PC, so now she can't get to it.

Poor her... and the day after she got modded. *sigh*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    OK, I kind of got around by using these anonymous proxies, but they are very slow and my school hates me so although I'll try to be here as much as possible, I may not be here as much as I'd like. It's now that I really need broadband... And thanks Greggy for posting my message. This PC block is really depressing me - PC is my life, both online and offline, and without it nothing really matters to me.

22sa

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    OK, I kind of got around by using these anonymous proxies, but they are very slow and my school hates me so although I'll try to be here as much as possible, I may not be here as much as I'd like. It's now that I really need broadband... And thanks Greggy for posting my message. This PC block is really depressing me - PC is my life, both online and offline, and without it nothing really matters to me.
    lol, that's like me XD, too little PC is totally fatal! :laugh: Anyways, I won't be on much, grr... but I really want to be. =\ Screw this, I'm going on PC anyway... need to wish ppl happy bdays. >=p

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    LOL, I hadn't realised how much I rely on all you guys being around until it was taken away from me... I'd do anything to get this block off. Hack the server if I could XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Listen everyone, I'm sorry for not being on PC alot, I just had alot of stuff to take care of with all the deaths and school and parents :(. It's okay though, I should be back next monday, if not Sunday, I cant wait to be on with you guys, Until then.

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Listen everyone, I'm sorry for not being on PC alot, I just had alot of stuff to take care of with all the deaths and school and parents :(. It's okay though, I should be back next monday, if not Sunday, I cant wait to be on with you guys, Until then.
    Wow, bizzare. o_o See ya Dizzy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back