• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    JA said:
    OK, my school has blocked the proxy I was using to *get* to PC. So I won't be able to get on PC during the week *at all* now. *cries* Please leave another note in Leave of Absence for me
    Got that from her. Just thought I'd relay it on.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    Got that from her. Just thought I'd relay it on.
    Aw, bleh O.o, see ya JA! Hmm...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *sweatdrop profusely* Well, it took me over 3 hours, but I finally found another proxy I can use. They better not block this one. Or I'll... *spends time thinking up lovely things to do to the IT staff*

22sa

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    *sweatdrop profusely* Well, it took me over 3 hours, but I finally found another proxy I can use. They better not block this one. Or I'll... *spends time thinking up lovely things to do to the IT staff*
    They better not... XD erm, they never block proxy servers at my school.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jedi_Amara said:
    They block EVERYTHING at my school. It's really, really annoying. They have two different blocking programs installed...

EVERYTHING?

I'll get my cousins after them. :P
    That'll show em. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    i will be gone for 1 or 2 days... Due to Finals... ;_; I'll miss you all...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Frosty?s finals are coming up soon too, *sigh* PC is going to be so boring this month without these final-stricken people ;_;

22sa

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    They block EVERYTHING at my school. It's really, really annoying. They have two different blocking programs installed...
    I wonder why those ppl have to be so strict... gad. Bye Miyu-chan and frosty, I have HUGE (gr. 11 :P) finals coming up too... but I don't care for high grades now.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Of all times not to care ne? @_@ Good luck 22sa! ^^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Well good luck with your finals Miyu! Mine are next week too. But I don't think they'll stop me from coming to PC! I will try to study for them this year though. I can multi-task! If I have to work during finals why shouldn't I come to PC too?
    And good luck to everyone else who has finals coming up too!

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    Of all times not to care ne? @_@ Good luck 22sa! ^^
    lol, I can't help it, my world is motivationless and [much more and] it's been this way since the.............. *blank*

Thanks, yeah... my run of indifference started sometime in January or Feburary and went extreme sometime in April. O.o

Good luck! Yay for you, SA, you get to go on PC still! XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    and... not going to be here for a few days due to extreme amount of exams lately... then after I celebrate Kairi's birthday, I'll withdraw from PC temporaily due to final exams (I'll be on for like... just to mod once and then bye for the night). So... perhaps if I'm lucky I can see some of you for a while? Until June 24th after 11 o'clock then!

22sa

Years
    frostweaver said:
    and... not going to be here for a few days due to extreme amount of exams lately... then after I celebrate Kairi's birthday, I'll withdraw from PC temporaily due to final exams (I'll be on for like... just to mod once and then bye for the night). So... perhaps if I'm lucky I can see some of you for a while? Until June 24th after 11 o'clock then!
    See ya... good luck, & God bless! I'm blank myself.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Well lets see im back and have been gone for quite a long time this place is so new its not like the one i remember anyways im back and hopefully i will be posting.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Note*

I will be in North Carolina on July 13th until the 17th. :P

And I will not be on PC much this summer.Way to much to do :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back