• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 4 Dead 2

What do you think about left 4 dead 2

• Its awesome, I really want to get it!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Its okay

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Booooooooooooooooooring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tobi-kun

All hail Tobi, Our master
Years
  • The left for dead game is about to come out. This game is very awesome and cant wait to get this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can talk about (left 4 dead) and (left for dead 2) in this thread

by the way my xbox gamer tag is Tony F 456

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I plan on picking up the PC version whenever I get a new computer. I have the first one on PC as well but my old computer that I used for gaming died several months ago. Still, I'm really excited for this, I loved the original and I can't wait to see how this one turns out. Also, who else thinks Coach looks like Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • L4D2 looks great. With all of its new features, it will definently be one of the best games of the year. One thing I really want to try out are their new melee weapons such as their axe, or katana. (at least I was told you can get a katana at Dark Carnival) They have 5 (I think it was 5) new campaign maps and some of them are The Parish, Dark Carnival and Swamp Fever. Valve said they were planning on releasing DLC for it that lets you play all of the L4D campaign maps but it hasnt been confirmed that they will do that. I remember they had some stupid boycott thing that only lasted a while and eventually died but besides that, this is one of the games I am looking forward to getting this year.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have already pre ordered my copy and will be paying it off on my next payday. I never owned the first one but played it a few times and loved it so I expect this one to be even better.

yahiko

god among mortals
    Years
  • allrdy pre orderd for pc and gunnu be on the early access demo at 2:00 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I'm very disappointed in the new characters, frankly. My best friend and I are both going to dearly miss "GRABBIN PEELZ" and "I hate (whatever; seriously, Francis hates everything)".

The new characters look sorta bland, though I can see them gaining YouTube popularity if their vocabulary is lulzy enough.

This game and Borderlands (especially Borderlands, but I've loved the L4D series, too) seriously make me want to get a 360.

And Haza, you know I would, we've talked about this; my mom is on the verge of quitting her job so I can't even bring myself to ask for the $60 she owes me, much less for the money for a 360. Meh, there's always Christmas :V

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I wasn't too thrilled with the characters either. But they're who we are getting and Valve isn't the sort of company to make poorly designed characters. (Gordan Freeman. GLADoS. Team Fortress 2 characters.) I think we'll be getting a pretty high quality of character design. Each of these new four have personality. It's not even out yet, so we shouldn't judge it based off of speculation and little information. :>

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I'm planning on getting when I get a new PC..As this one can't handle games.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • It's going to be great, and I'll definitely be buying it. I can't wait. I just hope Valve continues to support L4D1, as it's one of my favorite games.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • This game has Uncle Phil as a playable character. That alone is enough.

Unlike Francis, Ellis loves stuff (including horses)
    Uncle Phil, Redneck Scout, one sly mutha, and a black lady. Characters are cool, though Rochelle is my least favorite at the moment, but then again, she didn't really get a lot of screen time. Also, L4D2 will have the 4 other survivors as playable characters.

Can't wait to KEEL ALL SUNS OF *****ES. THATS MY OFFISUL BIZNUSS!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I'm getting it for the PC. Not sure about pre-ordering it yet since I don't have the cash on me to do so. Also Coach seems to be my favorite character based on the trailer. Also Rochelle is hotter than Zoey.

<obligitoryreference>Hey Mac, what's your favorite helicopter? Mine's chocolate! Ha ha ha!</obligitoryreference>

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Left 4 Dead 2, I might pick it up for the PC maybe.. if I bought a game near the release date for Left 4 Dead 2 then, I'm not gonna buy it then, but it will take a while to get over the fact we have new characters like Ellis [The Scout], Nick [The Mafia Dude], and the Rochelle [The Other Girl], but not Uncle Phil!-I mean Coach, he is awesome :D. but I'm gonna miss Zoey, Bill, Francis, and Louis.. D:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I remember valve saying something about letting you use L4D characters in L4D2 in a magazine or something like that but im not sure about that. I think they just said that to shut up all the people who constantly asked them for it.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    You could always use mods to change the characters...

-TheZeide

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Im not talking about the PC version... im talking about the 360... >.> Anyways, I just hope valve releases decent dlc for L4D2 and not leave it with almost no dlc at all like L4D was.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I guess I'm missing your point?

I don't see anything in that list that even hints towards the original survivors being in Left 4 Dead 2. XD

Back