• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 4 Dead 2

What do you think about left 4 dead 2

• Its awesome, I really want to get it!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Its okay

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Booooooooooooooooooring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah, takes a while. Its 1.6 Gb so it will be a while. Only about 20 minutes or less for me though.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    The thing I really hate is for the 360 demo... WHY IS IT 1.69GB just to download a stupid 2 area campaign of The Parish? It was such a waste of time for only that small portion of the game used as a demo. >.>

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yes, it is a space taker and really short but still fun. Trust, it will be deleted ASAP when Im done with it.

Years
    Brilliant demo, thought they'd only put in one area.

They have improved the game far beyond what has been announced, not sure if its just myself seeing the improve in graphics though.

Still bummed about the release date.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The release date is still the 17th right? Or has it been pushed back? If not COD Modern Warfare 2 wil hold you over and beyond.

Edit - I love the 3 Special Infected on this Demo. The Spitter is my favorite. Also, I hate the new Witch. I liked it better when she wasnt walking around. It makes it easier for you to startle her now when you confuse her for a normal female zombie.

Last edited:
    Years
    20th in EU which wouldn't be a big problem but, because the wiki article just said 17th for so long I had expected that was a worldwide release date and had wanted in for my birthday but now its the 20th, a day after my birthday.

MW2 will hold me over though & I'll download Crash Course to help out too.

Years
    I don't know about boxed PC copies, but the game is still set to release worldwide on the 17th if you bought it on Steam as far as I can tell.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Ive never found a chainsaw or an axe yet in the demo. I really want to use the axe but I can never find it. But I will eventually be able to use it once the demo is out. So far out of all the guns, my favorite would probably be the Mk.16 or the MSG(or SR but it looks more like an MSG to me) and my current favorite melee weapon would be the machete or the guitar. There is one thing I dont get though, how does a guitar manage to dismember zombies? Its like it has a hidden blade or something attatched to it. But surprisingly it still makes a decent backup weapon.

Years
    There are only 3 melee weapons available in the demo.
    The machete, frying pan and guitar.

I just had a quick playthrough of the demo on my 360. Is it just me or is the game more jaggy than the first one?

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I played the demo on the 360 last night and I hated it.

But I just finished the demo on the PC and loved it. I guess I'm a L4D-PC only guy. I love the characters. Funny, clever and just as good as the first set, I'd say.

I feel like these characters are more realistic though. The first four feel like they were cartoonish, but these just feel like real people, you know? XD

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Who else finds the machette sexy? I love getting blood all over my face. Makes me feel violent.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I wonder how you'll feel when you grab hold of a chainsaw. :P I'm going to admit, no melee weapon has caught my appeal or the actual use of them. Then again its only the demo so it wouldn't be fair to the game.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I thought they were good, but I've never played the first L4D on the Xbox, so I wouldn't be able to compare those. They're on par with the first for the computer, I think.

I'm definitely impressed by the gore effects now. They feel a bit crazier because you never know if one bullet will work or if you'll need to shoot a few more. XD

Years
    Got it yesterday but I'm a bit unimpressed.

It doesn't feel brilliantly fun until your friends are into the equation.

Some of the campaigns are a level short.

It is a good game though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I thought the graphics were far better on the second than the first. Maybe they dumbed them down a tad on the demo to reduce size. So far I've played 3 out of the 5 campaigns and they're all pretty fun. It's more fun when you are playing with other people, which is how L4D is really meant to be played IMO. I haven't tried any of the new game modes yet, but they look to be fun.

MidnightMoon

Rock On Community!
    Years
    The only reason why I like l4d is because of it's xbox live play where you can be the zombie and sneak up on the players and try to kill them.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I got L4D2 the day after it came out because I was too busy with MW2. But I love playing versus mode now because of the three new special infected, you can greatly change your tactics of eliminating the survivors and if your on the survivors team, makes it much more of a team based thing.

Back