• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 4 Dead 2

Years
  • Left 4 Dead

Favorite Character = Bill, but all perform the same
    Favorite Infected = have yet to go Versus
    Favorite Gun = SMG or Dual Pistols or "LT shoot it for me"
    Favorite Explosive = propane tank + pipe bomb
    Favorite Campaign = Death Toll
    Favorite Difficulty = Normal/Easy...

Left 4 Dead 2

Favorite Character = Nick, but all perform the same
    Favorite Infected = have yet to go Versus...
    Favorite Gun = SMG's or Dual Pistol
    Favorite Melee Weapon = anything not a Crowbar or Frat Paddle (I'm okay with switching
    Favorite Explosive = Bottle o' Barf, or "propane tank + Pipe Bomb"
    Favorite Campaign = Dead Center or Dark Carnival
    Favorite Difficulty = Normal/Easy...

Sequel seriously needs sticky bombs that beep.

Last edited:

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Playing The Passing. Twas okay, could of been better, but hey, it was free. Also, first thing I noticed on the final chapter was that...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I feel ripped off by the DLC. Being that I got it on Xbox, I had to pay money for a campaign that only took me a tad over 20 minutes to beat by myself. The M60 was fun to use, though. I've yet to try Versus on it.

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
  • Survivor: Coach! ;D
    Infected: Jockey. No doubt about that. &Spitter perhaps. xD
    Campaign:Dark Carnival
    Weapons: Sniper Rifle
    Favorite Melee: Chainsaw & Machete !
    ;D HAA.

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • Character: Ellis
    Special Infected: Charger
    Campaign: The Dark Carnival
    Weapon: AK-47. (I think it's in it..Been a long time.)
    Explosive: Bile Jar
    Melee Weapon: Axe and Chainsaw.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I actually really enjoyed The Passing, but of course it's free for PC players and I'm never really one to complain about free stuff. I hope the M60, golf club, and footlockers can be found in the other campaigns now, I haven't played any of the original ones since so if anyone already knows if they do or not I'd like to know.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Favorite Characters: Zoey (Left 4 Dead), Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2)
    Favorite Special Infected: Hunter, Charger
    Favorite Campaign: No Mercy (Left 4 Dead), Hard Rain (Left 4 Dead 2)
    Favorite Weapon: Tactical Shotgun
    Favorite Secondary Weapon: Magnum Pistol
    Favorite Melee Weapon: Riot Shield
    Favorite Explosive: Bile Bomb

Before you ask, the riot shield was a melee weapon that was originally going to be in Left 4 Dead 2, but was cut. You can still use it in some custom campaigns, and it is awesome.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Infected being overpowered?

Someone plays too much versus >.<

Last night I played on advanced The Parish.
    HARD AS ****.
    We eventually got our act together and one of us survived the finale.
    And if you've ever played advanced, ONE survivor is a win. ALL is an achievement.
    I play steam btw.

I frequently bring all 4 survivors through advanced. =3 You should meet up with me and play sometime. I'm getting ready to move on to Expert.

Left 4 Dead 2 is harder than Left 4 Dead 1 due to anti-camping special infected.

Where could I find the M60?

M60 is unique to "The Passing" campaign, and can only be found on that campaign so far.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Last Man on Earth, anyone? I find it pretty enjoyable. Certainly gives me an opportunity to hone my Jockey-blocking skills.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Hm, Left 4 Dead 2 is pretty fun, but unfortunately I can only join online games if I host them myself on Local Servers. :(

Anywho, my favorite weapon is definitely the Combat Shotgun. I love to get up close with the zombies, and take entire crowds out within 2-3 shots of a Shotgun! It gives me a strange sense of satisfaction, really. :P
    If I have no Combat Shotgun though, I'm always looking for a Machete or Baseball Bat.

As for my favorite Infected, I think that I'll have to go with the Boomer. It's the only class I can play relatively well in Versus, and the big groups of zombies it can spawn can be really handy to kill a group fast if used at the right times. :)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Last Man on Earth really was boring. I mean it was different... but boring. But I beat it none the less (I played it on The Passing, and I did make it all the way to the end). And there was only 1 time where I had that "I'm screwed" feeling (I was shooting a Hunter and I had to reload). I hope the next one is a little more fun.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • Character: Coach
    Special Infected: Tank
    Chapter: Smoker
    Game Mode: Vs. mode/Story mode
    Weapon: Silenced machine gun
    Explosive: Pipe Bomb
    Melee Weapon: Chain saw and Katana

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010
    I play L4D2 all the time with my brother, we're playing co-op offline on expert and are only a few levels into it so far.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Can someone explain to me The Passing? I got confused to no end since in the original Left 4 Dead, everyone was suppose to die in The Last Stand campaign (or whatever the Survival exclusive campaign was.) So why did everyone all of a sudden come back? Weirdest campaign since Hard Rain -.-

Back