• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left-handed or right-handed?

Left-handed or Right-handed

• Total voters

miju-kun

soaring
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Are you a leftie or a rightie?

I use my left hand in writing, but I use my right hand when I'm using the computer mouse.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Right-handed. I use my left-hand to throw whatever though. :/

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I use my right hand for everything. So, I'm right handed.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm the only rightie in a whole family of lefties. I really thought I was adopted until I was 10 because of it; made my parents show me my birth certificate and everything!

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
  • I'm right-handed and I do almost everything with my right hand.

The only major thing I can think of that I do with my left hand is to fret with it when I play guitar which is the done thing if your right-handed, the majority of the time anyway.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I am left handed in writing, using a fork or spoon, and batting in baseball. I use my right hand for scissors, throwing a baseball, and various other things.

Does that make me ambidextrous? 0__o I voted left handed since I write with my left hand, which is pretty much most important for me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm the only rightie in a whole family of lefties. I really thought I was adopted until I was 10 because of it; made my parents show me my birth certificate and everything!

My parents are both right-handed and yet my sister and I are left-handed, so I don't think it works on genetics lol. However, Mum's brother is naturally left-handed, but he is right-handed now because the teachers trained him to be (this was in a time when left-handedness was considered to be of the devil).

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I'm Righty. I can't do anything with my left hand.
    SO ORIGINAL RIGHT? XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm a lefty in a family full of righties. :D The only things I do right-handedly (making up words ftw) are using a computer mouse and playing the guitar. I used to play left-handed guitar but I learned to do it right-handed because it's much easier for learning songs, reading tabs, and such.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm right handed, but my dad is left handed. Ai only use my left hand to hold stuff.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm right-handed. I can't do anything with my left hand. :/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I am left handed in writing, using a fork or spoon, and batting in baseball. I use my right hand for scissors, throwing a baseball, and various other things.

Does that make me ambidextrous? 0__o I voted left handed since I write with my left hand, which is pretty much most important for me.

Most left-handers do a lot of things right-handed, because of equipment. There's more right-handed gloves than left-handed, so you're more likely to learn to throw a baseball like a right-hander than a left-hander. Same with scissors; my mother refused to buy me left-handed scissors because she knew there would come a time when they weren't available and I needed to be able to use the most common ones. Left-handed applies mostly to writing and things that don't require specialized equipment, like drawing, eating, and batting.

Back