• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen legandaries HG/SS

wich one would you prefer to have by your side in HG/SS?

• Total voters

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
  • hey guys im here to hear about your intrests in the legandaries in HG/SS what intreags you the most i like the fact that you could get the hoenn legandaries ingame like latios and latias thats pretty sweet also Rayquaza my favorite legandary Dragon well i would like to hear what you think bout the legandaries in HG/SS please i want to hear : )

Last edited:

Godfrey97

Master Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    I've actually got all in game legendaries now!
    Ho-oh, Lugia, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Latios, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Kyogre and Rayquaza!
    I'm so proud of my self :')

NatureKeeper

I've actually got all in game legendaries now!
    Ho-oh, Lugia, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Latios, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Kyogre and Rayquaza!
    I'm so proud of my self :')

I presume you meant Latias.

Latios is SoulSilver exclusive.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • i dont care too much as i never use legendaries to fight. But i chose groudon coz thats wat i'll b getting in my SS XD

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
  • you know you can get rayquaza but u need the red and blue orbs then take them with kyogre and groudon to pro.fessor oak and he will give you the green orb to catch rayquaza

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • you know you can get rayquaza but u need the red and blue orbs then take them with kyogre and groudon to pro.fessor oak and he will give you the green orb to catch rayquaza
    haha yeh. im pushing my brother to play and beat his HG, but he's stopped at the elite 4 and hasnt played it since. I've still got Red to beat too, so it may be awhile b4 i can get Rayquaza.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
  • ive done Everything thing the game except get rayquaza ive beaten every body even the rematches done it all oh this is soulsilver im talkn bout to lols, anywho.... yer ive every possible thing even the pikchu coloerd pichu and it freind the notched ear pichu and the jirachi event and celebi im not sure if the jirachi one is here so i AR in platinum then sent it ova hehehe well thats all i can think of atm all im doin now is waiting for some to battle me on revelution coz i havnt got wifi on my DSI and im waiting for MY brother to finsh heartgold so he can send me kyogre to get rayquaza lol

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
  • i've got nno legends yet, on my way to ekruteak to battle the kimono girls!

Gooner_Tyzack

Where's The Frigging Ditto?
    Years
  • I'd go for the ground pokemon, i already have gyarados and lapras and slowpoke in my team so no need for another water :D
    At the moment i just caught lugia with my masterball, i tried about 6 times to catch him with ultra balls, using atleast 15 each time(soft reset) and he just wouldn't capture!! I don't know what i'm going to do with the other legendaries cause they will be just as hard :/ advice? :D

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Having a Legendary in your in-game team is a joke. I am picking Groudon since I have SS and will be getting Lugia. My Lugia from XD is Adamant so I am going to SR until I get Modest or Calm. Groudon will definitely be Adamant.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
  • okay advice for gooner_tyzack just go find the amulet coin battle heaps of trainers if u have battle the elite ova and ova then ull have enough to buy ultaballs just keep trying took me ages to catch em all so ull get there also it helps wen they are a like 3 health then give them a status problem like slp,plz or psn that always works for me and the reason your not catching it is beacuse of the catch rate each time you soft reset the catch rate on high lvs and legandaries the catch rate will change buts rare to find a legandary with a 100% catch rate so yer just keep at it with thoses ultra bals k

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
  • I like that I can now catch most of the Hoenn and Kanto legends, all on a single game. Really can't wait to get Mewtwo and Groudon, since I already have my favorite legend (Lugia)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I think it's actually pretty interesting how they add legendaries from completely different regions.
    But so far, I have no legendaries on my team :(

It's not like it matters though, I'll never use them for my in-game teams; they make the games easier, and the games are already easy enough.

Last edited:

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I don't use Legendaries for battling, or teams. They aren't very good in my opinion.

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • Kyogre, even though I have SS. Not that it matters, as I have Groudon, Kyogre & Rayquaza from my Emerald game anyway. :D

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • So far I haven't caught any of the legends, cept for Ho-oh, waiting to kinda do that last as I would like to try and SR for a shiny. Anyways I like how these games implemented all these legends, can't wait to have that beast Groudon follow me :P

Back