• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend Of Zelda Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
Zatch Bell said:
I have seen your games and suck. I have seen better games your just boring.

Zatch is the other creator of this game for those who don't know he is more responsible for it than Dark Ash.

@Zatch- before saying that gibslpsg's games are crap, look at yours first... Appart from his games not being crap, he can also code and map, etc. thing that you and dark ash can't for [CENSURED]. So next time you try to insult someone with their game, pick someone whose game really is crap, that is... yourself (so have fun insulting yourself) <_<

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
omg! This is so pointless....stop flaming each other and lockify this!

Last edited by a moderator:

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
It seems that this is another pointless thread that just takes up space. I know that Dark Ash made a pokemon thread something about Lemons or something. I think it was called 360. We tried to help him but he refused out help and such.

@Dark Ash: Dude please stop with this constant spamming and such. You keep making these pointless projects and stop in the middle. Take an idea and stick to it. Also if you don't like your graphic style ask some people to help you. I'm sure some people would help you in return for something.

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
It seems that this is another pointless thread that just takes up space. I know that Dark Ash made a pokemon thread something about Lemons or something. I think it was called 360. We tried to help him but he refused out help and such.

@Dark Ash: Dude please stop with this constant spamming and such. You keep making these pointless projects and stop in the middle. Take an idea and stick to it. Also if you don't like your graphic style ask some people to help you. I'm sure some people would help you in return for something.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Hey Dark Ash. It seems every reply here leads to negativity, so ill try to keep it positive. I agree with alot of people when they say your mapping is poor and that you really shouldn't spam the game dev section, but still is that any reason to cancel and make more pointless games? Just because someone dosent like your game you should always ask "why?" and try to stick with that game and try your best to make it better. Ive seen alot of your threads and really I see no improvment watsoever. Maybe you should take a break from game dev and consider to work on your mapping and coding? People NEVER get good at game dev over night so dont blame yourself, it takes time and some very serious effort, that and determination. Heres the rmxp help file that could help with your coding..... http://rapidshare.de/files/8901562/rmxphelp.zip.html never give Up, but never give in.........

Last edited:
Years
*sigh* I gave you a few days to post screenshots and a detailed story, but I see you have yet to do that, so I'll lock this again. Do NOT PM me, and I repeat do NOT PM me unless you have both, which you obviously don't have at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back