• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Legendary Bird Pokemon Appear!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Legendary Bird Pokemon Appear!! when i was walking at night in flower grass a moltres appear but it flew away not let me capture it. anyone else spot Legendary bird pokemon?

DamienHelvian

Legendary Lucario Warrior
    Years
  • I believe there's already a thread on this....
    It's like roaming pokemon with a catch.
    You have to track it with the pokedex, and continuously encounter it.
    After so many encounters, it appears at the Sea Spirit's Den in Azure bay, where you can finally battle and catch it.
    The process is extremely tedious...

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Indeed it is DamienHelvian, and it's only for one of them annoyingly enough. You'll only ever encounter one of the Legendary Birds depending on your starter.

X-Calem

Savior of a Broken World
    Years
    • SG
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    I believe there's already a thread on this....
    It's like roaming pokemon with a catch.
    You have to track it with the pokedex, and continuously encounter it.
    After so many encounters, it appears at the Sea Spirit's Den in Azure bay, where you can finally battle and catch it.
    The process is extremely tedious...
    You have to encounter it 10 times, to be exact. They kinda changed roaming mechanics though, doesn't seem the same as last time :/

Back