• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder! Helping you finish your Pokedexes for nothing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
Years
  • Hi guys i wuz wunderin if any1 wanted any off me i have all pokemon and unlimeted amounts of them can teach them any moves give any iteom or make any level will post my friend code when possible.

Don't want to be rude. But can you not post here.
    If you wanna trade with people then just make yourself a trade thread like the many others here in the Trade Corner. Cheers.

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Free ?
    I would like an
    Impish Gliscor
    Bold Blissey
    Timid Starmie

Thanks alot . If there's anything you need (like items) , feel free to ask for it

Kikoia

Self-proclaimed ditz :D
    Years
  • Hey dude thx again for the trade.
    Do you have a Feebas? those things are harder to find than I thought....

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi! Im new to the forum and was wondering if I would be able to get these pokemon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
    Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile) I don't have much pokemon as I just started playing platinum again to get ready for Soulsilver! Thanx again!
    My friend code is : 0260 2150 1831

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • I'd really like:
    Cyndaquil, Totodile, Weedle and Kangaskhan
    :D

Is on the way :D

Free ?
    I would like an
    Impish Gliscor
    Bold Blissey
    Timid Starmie

Thanks alot . If there's anything you need (like items) , feel free to ask for it

Ok there is a problem within asking for those. Umm don't really do evolutions. I can do the baby pokemon with those natures and you can evolve them yourself.
    And if you would still like the baby pokemon instead then I hope you dont mind waiting for a few days so I can get them with the natures.

can i get piplup turtwig and an abra

Sure!

Hey dude thx again for the trade.
    Do you have a Feebas? those things are harder to find than I thought....

Haha :P Sure! I have a few already to go! So let me know when you wanna trade.

OMG super busy me! I stll havent traded yet. I'll probably be free on Friday or Saturday to trade.

Well I must say you must be busy!! xD That should be fine.

Hi! Im new to the forum and was wondering if I would be able to get these pokemon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
    Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile) I don't have much pokemon as I just started playing platinum again to get ready for Soulsilver! Thanx again!
    My friend code is : 0260 2150 1831

All on the way!

I'll let you all know by PM as per usual :)

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Sure =D
    I can wait for the natures for the baby .
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Could you get me a totadile, mudkip, turtwig, piplup, and torchic please?

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • Could you get me a totadile, mudkip, turtwig, piplup, and torchic please?

Is on the way my friend!

By the way to most of the guys who recently requested pokemon they are ready to go.
    I have updated the first page with a list.
    So if you are waiting for your pokemon then check out if yours are indeed ready. I'll pm you guys anyway :)

For those who arent ready then Im currently in the process of breeding them :D

Last edited:

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • Hey could I get: Bulbasaur,Squirtle,Charmander,Chikorita,Totodile and Cyndaquil please xD

FC: 0990 3625 8873

Haha another person after starters eh? :P
    They're on the way dude!

Question: Do you have any of the following spare? Ho-Oh, Celebi, Arceus, Suicune? If not then its cool.

No I dont Im sorry :|
    filler

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back