• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder Pokemon Thread

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
Years
  • Hey, any chance you could send me a Chikorita and a Cyndaquil?
    Sure can :D I'll pm you when they ready.

Could you breed me a totodile and a torchic
    pm me if you want to trade
    Thanks
    (Im gonna try and make different replys to each person xD) Aye. When they ready I'll pm you :D

alright. PM me when you can trade. my trading schedule is on meh siggy.
    Rightiooo

I was wondering if I could get a Totodile, a Feebas, a Chinchou, and a Chikorita.
    Why yes I can :D I shall be pming you when they are ready.

Would YOu Be Interested In My Japanese Shiny Deoxy (ut)
    Why yes I would love to take it off your hands :P But is it legit and such? :D

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You Could Check It But I'm Pretty Sure Its Legit :D Also Just Got A Shiny Dark Rai Fully Evd Though

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • Make Me A Reasonable Offer :D Doesnt have To Be shiny

Ok umm ... well I dont really have anything as special as a shiny Deoxys. I have many Ranch pokemon. And soon I shall have a spare Uxie,Mesprit,Azelf,Heatran,Cresselia,Regigigas and Giratina if your interested :D

Hi May i have a male munchlax and a female slowpoke?

Yeh. I'll pm you when they're ready to trade.

By the way to KingofGold,Banf21 and Daystar: Your pokemon are ready :D. But I've pmed you anyway xD

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm Intersted In These Cresselia,Regigigas and Giratina.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • Ok well .. I have those already only .. Giratina has been touched and has the Pokerus. Regigigas has only been touched a little and also has the Pokerus :/
    But Cresselia is even less touched. Its like tiny on the exp. bar xD.
    But if you dont want those then I'll have to get my butt in gear and get them on my pearl. Which is gonna take a little while yet.
    So I'll understand if you trade the shiny deoxys away before I get them :)

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    No I'll Keep Them For You. I'm Heading Out Now be a few hours but they will be here for you i promise

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • if you could get me theese pokes I'd be so in debt to you I plan on getting some rare guys pretty soon and I'll share with you since I dont really like legendarys

Charmander{modest nature}
    Treecko{timid nature}

once again thank you!

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • Irish Charizard: Aye :D I'll let you know when they ready. Should have them by tonight :D

ckn: Yeh I should have them to you pretty soon. Im still in the process of getting an adamant swablu for someone. As well as egg move breeding xD

-Robert

Nooblet In Training
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    If i can get on my dads router tomorrow, then could i get a Croagunk from you please. And an Aipom

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
  • Ok people I got a spare Moltres floating around who wants it? :D Gimme your best offers that would be worth it :D
    Moltres lvl.50 UT
    Impish Nature
    Often dozes off
    Fire Spin
    Agility
    Endure
    Flamethrower

Is bidding allowed? I'll check the rules :D
    Hmmm .. it says bout guess the number thing ... but this aint guess the number .... Im sure someone will step in if theres something wrong with it. If so .. sorry in advance :/

Last edited:
    Back