• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder Pokemon Thread

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    No sorry dude :( I am in the process ... I mean your the first guy who came to me so Id feel bad if I was to let you down.
    So therefore ... Im gonna concentrate on your Kabuto.
    So anyone who's gonna request a pokemon after this message will have to wait a while untill I do this dudes pokemon :D
    But I can assure you when Im back its worth the wait :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    If you're still looking for an aipom, i would glady breed one for you. =)
    I consider every offer, and dont really ask much =)

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    Ooo an Aipom :D Yes please. Need a certain pokemon? I have most ....

MartinNFLFalcon: Dude I'll have that Kabuto ready by tomorow :D

To everyone else: How was the wait? xD :P I'll take requests now :)

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    I have four! :D Two randomly came up and two I got through trade recently.

About the Eevee I might have one around already .. but I can hatch and hatch eggs untill one came up if you wanted.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Hey, I'm new to the Wi-Fi scene, and I'm looking for a Teddiursa and Houndour. If you have some time, and patience while I figure it out, you wanna trade? Or point me in the right direcion, you know, whatever's best for you. Let me know.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    may i get a adamant Ditto if possible. Oh and diglet, togepi :3. thanks for your time

Diglett and Togepi it is!! I shall pm you when they are ready.
    Dittos can be problem in diamond and pearl. But if you have Fire Red or Leaf Green they can be quite easily found. So you could just catch them and catch them untill you get the one you want xD

Hey, I'm new to the Wi-Fi scene, and I'm looking for a Teddiursa and Houndour. If you have some time, and patience while I figure it out, you wanna trade? Or point me in the right direcion, you know, whatever's best for you. Let me know.

You dont need much time to figure out my trade thread :D Give me some filler/weak pokemon like Bidoof or Starly in exchange. I'll pm you when they are both ready :)

Ok announcement!!!!!
    Super Onii Chan will now be helping me deal with your requests. The same applies with him as it is with me. He'll let you know that youll get the pokemon from him. :D

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    Yep I will be helping out, I wont post my pokemon since theres to many. If I have what you request, I'll just let you know that I will be the one to deliver it to you ^^. I do take fillers, but it would be cool to get me something that i dont have in my dex ;).

edit: I will try to do IV breeding. Yesterday i caught a legit adamant 31iv Ditto. I was dancing everywhere. At the momment only for Adament. I will only do 31IV in 1 stat, well for now. I would like if you offer something of the same value. The Iv breeding Won't start til March 21st. Oh and I will try to chain shinies and trade them on here so I will get a list up soon.

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    just wanted to check up and see how far you were with the charmander and treecko. and you know if you need help breeding i'll help.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hey there L! (Can I call you that?) Lol, I was wondering if you could breed me a Stantler. I was reading you're offers and I saw one and I was like :O WANT lol. Just PM me when you got it done :D
    Thanks!
    ~ Red

Back