• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder Pokemon Thread

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    Ok announcement!!!!!
    PokePhil101 will now be helping me deal with your requests. The same applies with him as it is with me and Super. He'll let you know that youll get the pokemon from him. He's got all of the starters except for Chimchar xD. You want that dude? I can have one to you. :P

PokePhil101

Eevee Master
    Years
    lol sure make it at the same time as my special order ^^ xD So yea. Starters-Eevee-leafeon-Glaceon-Abra-lurio-ponita-misdreavus-geodude

lol thats all for now but im starting to breed today so ill make an actual list ill be offering in about 2 or 3 days .. but i can make these no problem for now ^^ enjoy.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    could you breed me a Calm Nosepass?

would you put TM moves on it for me? if so, let me know.

Also, if you wouldnt mind, i have a porygon that i want to make a porygon Z, so could i trade you the porygon with upgrade and give you an extra pokemon holding dubious disk for the nosepass, then you trade Porygon 2 back using my Dubious disk. Only if you would be able, dont want to take away your breeding time :-P

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    could you breed me a Calm Nosepass?

would you put TM moves on it for me? if so, let me know.

Also, if you wouldnt mind, i have a porygon that i want to make a porygon Z, so could i trade you the porygon with upgrade and give you an extra pokemon holding dubious disk for the nosepass, then you trade Porygon 2 back using my Dubious disk. Only if you would be able, dont want to take away your breeding time :-P

Yeeeeh I'll pm you when its ready. Annnd that is fine :D

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Cool! Can I get a Female Snorunt[If you can, holding Dawn stone], Female Eevee, Male Eevee, and possibly... a Male Piplup? If you're too lazy to hatch and hatch for male and female, I read online that if you hatch in Solaceon, it's Male and in Floraroma/Hearthome it's Female. Thankies! n_n

PokePhil101

Eevee Master
    Years
    yea as of right now im just breeding new kinds ..

As of tomorow morning i will have :

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Totodile
    Cindaquil
    Chikorita
    Torchik
    Treeko
    Mudkip
    Turtwig
    Elekid
    Growlithe
    Abra
    Luxio
    Houndour
    Misdreavus
    Glameow
    Ponyta
    (note: I dont know anything about making it male or female so if you want something specific plz ask LegendaryPokeBreeder . Im gona be doing quick trades just tell me what you want for your dex and if i have it in my list witch ill be keeping updated every day then ill be glad to do it as quick as possible.)

it Would be cool to get pks i dont have in the list so i can add them but thats not important . just wanna help!

xD

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Okaii. I don't really care what time I get them. So if you can get some but not all, that would be great. :)

PokePhil101

Eevee Master
    Years
    i can get you a torchic right now wanna get on ?
    add me ill add you and waiting
    hurry i wanna go to bed soon ^^ :P

doeboy ill do it just send me ur Fc

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    you guys should have someone (hopefully someone good) make you guys a banner because i wouldnt mind advertising you guys on my sig!!!! :D

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Would i be able to get a Spiritomb or Phione if you dont mind?
    Edit: Oops. Can you breed a Phione? If not dont worry about it.

Last edited:

PokePhil101

Eevee Master
    Years
    Tnx man just pm me when ur on so my phone will get the email and I'll get on
    Here's my FC 0345 5080 1631

k sorry about last night man i passed out lol . im on whenever today so just hit me up in pm or on my wall and we can do this trade ^^

Actaully, can I have a Torchic too?

ill start work on ur torchick right away.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Do you guys do items too? I need an electrizer and magmarizer for my elekid and magby. I could clone one of my shinies for you or something if you want something for them.

Back