• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder Pokemon Thread

PokePhil101

Eevee Master
    Years
    oh, i got 2. I was wondering what YALL want and i can try to get it. but Shiny's and Iv's arent going be a giveaway type thing FYI.

any Legendary from any game

Moltres-zapdos-Articuno-mew-mewtwo

the dogs-ho-oh - lugia

regirock or ect. ect. theres like 3 mores games so yeah anything in that range any level female male i dont care . just need to fill my dex.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    Can you breed me a caterpie and a weedle? Natures dont matter on these too ;)
    Thanks a lot. And i agree, this is the best trade i have ever seen. =)
    stantler teddyursa spoink kangashkahn seviper zangoose and caterpie please. What do you want?
    Cool! Can I get a Female Snorunt[If you can, holding Dawn stone], Female Eevee, Male Eevee, and possibly... a Male Piplup? If you're too lazy to hatch and hatch for male and female, I read online that if you hatch in Solaceon, it's Male and in Floraroma/Hearthome it's Female. Thankies! n_n

ALL DONE!!! :D Ive pmed you anyway.

To everyone who is still waiting on pokemon .. Im still working on it.

To Broken_Beauty: Dont really do items. If you have fire red and/or leaf green you should be able to find them yourself. But if not when I have time I'll have a look around just anyway. :)

rebelrexx

Yeah Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    HI can you possibly breed me
    Ekans
    Hopip
    Sunkren
    Sentret
    Qelfish
    Shuckles?

if you cant do all that can you do qwelfish, shuckles, hopip?

thanks in advance

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    hey if you have a cyndaquil or totodile to trade itd help me alot. r one or whatever else you want
    im not a legen hunter but i will give you a shiny drifblim fo

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    HI can you possibly breed me
    Ekans
    Hopip
    Sunkren
    Sentret
    Qelfish
    Shuckles?

if you cant do all that can you do qwelfish, shuckles, hopip?

thanks in advance

Yep. I'll pm you when they ready.

hey if you have a cyndaquil or totodile to trade itd help me alot. r one or whatever else you want
    im not a legen hunter but i will give you a shiny drifblim fo

Oooo sweet :D Thats fair enough :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    To Broken_Beauty: Dont really do items. If you have fire red and/or leaf green you should be able to find them yourself. But if not when I have time I'll have a look around just anyway. :)

Aww thats ok, I'm good. I traded someone a couple pkmn for the items :0) Thanks though

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Still waiting for you guys to get online to receive my Torchic, Eevee [2] , Piplup [Male], and what was it? XD Oh yeah. Snorunt XD [Female one BTW]

EDIT:
    I'm not rushing you. Just reminding XD And Torchic is from the other guy. I forgot his name DX

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hi there, if possible, could I get a Dratini? The nature etc does not matter. PM me if you like, thanks ;)

(first potential trade, I still have to figure out all these stats moves etc, lol)

EDIT: nvm, sorry, I already got one.

Last edited:

Kent Spealing

Trainer of Flames
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I am in need of these if you can spare them:

Eevee (Female) - I would like this one to have Flail or Wish for its egg move (either one is good for me)
    Heracross (doesn't matter)
    Houndour (female) - I would like this one to have Flamethrower/Crunch in its moveset
    Munchlax (doesnt matter)

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    I am in need of these if you can spare them:

Eevee (Female) - I would like this one to have Flail or Wish for its egg move (either one is good for me)
    Heracross (doesn't matter)
    Houndour (female) - I would like this one to have Flamethrower/Crunch in its moveset
    Munchlax (doesnt matter)

Can I please have an Eevee, Cyndaquil, and a Ditto?
    Thanks so much! :D

I'll get on it as soon as I can. Im sure Mr Onii Chan will help you with the ditto :)
    Im still dealing with other peoples requests atm. And I have a load to trade away.
    Ummm ... CKN the bagon and larvitar are ready to go when you are ...
    Gallant the weedle and caterpie are also ready to go ....
    Gunners the seviper,stantler,teddiursa,spoink,caterpie,zangoose and kangaskhan you wanted are ready as you know :D let me know when you wanna trade them
    If theres anyone else I've not mentioned .. Im most probably working on it xD .. Im currently on the Calm Nosepass for someone .. so once Ive dont that ... the rest will come pretty fast Im hoping lol
    So yeh sorry bout the slight delay everyone ...

Back