• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LegendaryPokeBreeder Pokemon Thread

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    Hi again n_n

I was wondering if I could maybe get a staryu, dratini, scyther and feebas?
    Whenever you get the chance, no hurry +_+ I know how busy you guys get XD

If there's anything I can do to help or anything let me know +_+

Years
    hey just wondering i could get a magby, and some legendarys if you are able to. i am looking for raikou, entei, lugia ho-oh and latios latias. just trying to fill my pokedex.

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    Hi again n_n

Im on it!! :D

hey just wondering i could get a magby, and some legendarys if you are able to. i am looking for raikou, entei, lugia ho-oh and latios latias. just trying to fill my pokedex.

Magby is easy :P lol .. ummm I dont really have any spare of those guys. Unless you were just after the pokedex pages .....

hey i am looking to get a cranidos with an adamant nature and attack personality thanks

I'll see what I can do :P:D

Years
    i was hoping for the actual legendarys...if you dont have them its no biggie. but i would be interested in them if u did get them

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Hey. I'm requesting again XD
    Actually, my friends are

My friends want a:
    Mudkip Female
    Mudkip Any Gender
    Torchic Any Gender
    Cyndaquil Any Gender
    and a Pichu with Volt Tackle

A lot right? Sorry XD. I'll get to work on your bar thingies soon. After I do homework.

And if you have enough time, could I get a Chikorita? A Female one please. It's anteannae are better than male as a MEganium XD

Last edited:

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    could you breed me a Calm Nosepass?

would you put TM moves on it for me? if so, let me know.

Also, if you wouldnt mind, i have a porygon that i want to make a porygon Z, so could i trade you the porygon with upgrade and give you an extra pokemon holding dubious disk for the nosepass, then you trade Porygon 2 back using my Dubious disk. Only if you would be able, dont want to take away your breeding time :-P

HI can you possibly breed me
    Ekans
    Hopip
    Sunkren
    Sentret
    Qelfish
    Shuckles?

if you cant do all that can you do qwelfish, shuckles, hopip?

thanks in advance

what do you want for a gligar. gender doesnt matter.

i can trade a shiny drifblim for it

Can I please have an Eevee, Cyndaquil, and a Ditto?
    Thanks so much! :D

can i have a
    squirtle
    chikorita
    tailow?

Hi again n_n

ALL YOU GUYS IVE QUOTED ASKING FOR POKEMON ... THEY ARE ALL READY TO GO!! :D BUT I SHALL PM YOU ANYWAY :D

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
    *cries* I dont know why but for some reason my nintendo wifi connector has decided it dont like my new broadband connection and has decided now not to work!!!!!!!

GRRRRRR!!! DAMN!!! AND OTHER SUCH CURSE WORDS!!!!!

If you can help me then PM me!! Thanks!!!

And also ... for now I cant trade pokemon to anyone :( ... sooo anyone wanting pokemon from now Im not gonna take untill I can sort this out.

Im still gonna do the pokemon that people requested that arent ready yet but hopefully this is just a little glitch and we can be back on track ....

SO FOR NOW IM NOT TAKING ON ANY REQUESTS AND THIS TRADE THREAD IS TEMPORARY CLOSED!!! SORRY GUYS!! HOPEFULLY I'LL POST ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT TOMOROW SAYING IM BACK IN BUSINESS!!

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Years
    ITS ALIIIIIIIIIIVE!!! FINALLY!! AT LAST!! AND OTHER SUCH WORDS OF GLEE!!!

This trade thread is indeed old but its a classic and the classics are always the best!! :D

In the past this trade thread offered pokemon to people for next to NOTHING!!

I helped the people who wanted regular pokemon, like starters or hard to get pokemon such as Kangaskhan, when they didnt have much to offer anyone else.

And now Im here to help ONCE AGAIN!! Im selfless!! I dont care about myself!! I want to help YOU guys fill your pokedex up!!

If you need a Houndour or any Starter or ANYTHING!!! (apart from legendaries) for only the price of pokemon such as starlys or bidoofs, then Im your man!! Check out the first post people!!

Back