• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legends - Real or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    This place really is turning into an argument. I call a truce with Waker, it was getting a little ignorant. I think we should discuss the third party role of Giratina

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    Ok, this thread is turning into arguaments, and ive seen mods shut threads for less. Therefore im not going to reply to chibi (Seeing as his replies still dont make sense) and bring up another question:

How am i not making sense? I clearly explained everything, tell me specifically what doesnt make sense to you.

eternalglory

Private Eye
    Years
    ANYWAY giratina is PROBABLY (dont argue with that... probably) gonna be the mascot of the 3rd 4th gen game, so we might get more info from that.... its really not much as is. also, the movie apparently will help that.

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    ANYWAY giratina is PROBABLY (dont argue with that... probably) gonna be the mascot of the 3rd 4th gen game, so we might get more info from that.... its really not much as is. also, the movie apparently will help that.

i dont think so as it isnt in the shinoh dex...then again they could just pull off another emerald and have the legendaries become capturable after the story again.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Tut tut i lose the internet for two days and this thread falls back 3 pages lol.

Anyways, I hope giratina is the third gen mascot. There is almost no information about him (So i will not bother coming up with a theory with no evidence) and i hope for something a bit more exciting (Or at least less frustrating) than turnback cave.

That, or i want darkrai. If they are going to shove a new place to explore, a nightmare world would be cool :)

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    A nightmare world, im not so sure. But if it is going to be any legenday i think it will be Giratina, simply becuase it is portrayed similar to the way Palkia and Dialga were on the movie posters

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I was in the Old Chateau, I came across the Dread Plate. When I got it said
    "The Original One created 3 beings to bind Time & Space."

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Doesn't it mean that Arceus created not just Dialga and Palkia, but Giratina too.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    It implies a third, just not who the third is. Seeing as its the ghost plate it is possibly giratina, but darkrai is still suitable ghostly. On top of that, two of the three third game personas have had a movie centered around them; Suicune and Rayquasa. Pikachu is also a prominent charactor in the anime (At least he was when i last watched it, season 1 :))

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    I think by binding time and space it means to keep under control, Palkia and Dialga that is. Maybe im just reading it wrong. And where did Waker od Chaos go to

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    Im not going by whatever anyone here has said (I do think people made valid points, but Im just going to state what I think about the legendaries before I read any of this)

There is a pantheon sort of thing where some pokemon are gods over different features (Arceus, the pixies, Dialga, Palkia, Kyogre, Groudon, Regigas, Giratina) then they have servants that would be an equivalent of angels (lugia, the birds, the dogs, Regis, celebi) as some of these have been made out to be multiples. In Ranger it says an entei is born everytime a volcano is created. Then you have some that are legendary because they are either incredibly rare or just aren't sure to be real or legend (Latias/Latios )

Some Im not sure about. I dont know where mew fits in honestly, and Im unsure of Ho-oh. I thought it would be in the 'god' group, but in Colosseum it comes across that there are multiple ho-ohs, being that when one flies over at the end the partner refers to it as 'a ho-oh' rather than the or simply ho-oh. Plus you can get one from Mt Battle.

As for the rest I cant really comment on because I dont know much about them, mostly sinnoh pokemon. Honestly I've never looked into legendaries much as I never like to battle with them.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Waluigi: No, you're making a valid point. Everyone reads things a different way, with all this ambiguity there is no right or wrong answer. I just presumed by binding time and sace it meant bringing them under control in the form of pokemon (D&P).

Sajiri: Im not in a very ratey mood, so ill smile and nod and rate it properly in the morning :P

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Sure, but as you say this just another theory, and in fact, this entire thread is made up of theories, so no one can judge others sayings

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Yeah, it just annoys me when people post stupid things when its been safely established that the truth is the opposite
    I likes to see evidence i do :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back