• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legit Pokemon trade thread

Years
  • Legit

Currently: OFFLINE

So i've decided to make a thread dedicated to only trading legit Pokemon as i do not like any sort of hacked well i dont mind clones actually, all of the pokemon that i list in the offering list have all been caught by me or have been transefered from my soul silver account. Please forgive the uglyness of this thread im using the skills i learnt at primary school to try and make it 'better looking'

Also note that since all of my Pokemon are legit i don't have any shiny's

Hmmm so lets get started

REOPENED!!!!!!!!
    Since i have been sad to every one by not replying to any trade threads i would like to make it up to you by accepting all trades offered before Twisted puppys message. That is all.

Offering

Starters:
    The ones i currently have include:
    I have all starters available for trade >< just give me sometime to breed if you want one ^^

Kind of rare (in unova at least):
    Larvatar (Dw or not)
    Pineco, Munchlax, Smoochum
    Tyrogue, Numel, Togepi
    Rhyhorn, Horsea, Mantyke
    Eevee, Aron, Zorua
    Skorupi (Dw)
    NEW
    Gible, Magnemite, Voltorb
    Rhyhorn, Geodude, Onix
    Hopip, Oddish, Bellsprout
    Elekid, Magby
    Machop, Bunery, Teddiursa
    Meowth, Sentret
    Koffing, Grimer, Ekans
    Cubone, Shroomish, Eevee
    Tyrogue
    NEW
    Happiny, Tirtouga, Mime Jr, Hippopotas
    Gastly, Smoochum, Trapinch
    Snorunt, Oddish, Venonat

Legendaries: Not giving up these easily
    Ho-oh, Lugia
    Suicune
    Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno
    Tornadus,
    Terrakion, Virizion, Cobbalion
    Victini
    Mewtwo
    Latios
    note: there are two Lugia's so if you want one please offer me a legendary I dont have and ill probably let you have it :D

I also have alot of other pokemon to trade but i don't think they're worth mentioning and if some of the pokemon you want have been traded to other people then give me some time to 'ditto them' and if you can catch it in unova then i probably already have it.

Looking for:
    The main thing i am looking for is a dream world Poliwag or Vulpix i am also looking for any starters that i am missing anything you think i don't have i'll probably accept here's a list of things i am looking for

List:
    DW VULPIX
    DW POLIWAG/POLIWHIRL
    Porygon
    DW Eeveelution (any)
    EV trained pokemon?

Also just because these are what i'm looking for doesn't mean that i wont trade with you. if you don't have anything on my Looking for list ill still be willing to trade you for something i don't have, For example i'd be happy to trade someone a starter for a gibble or trapinch so yeah i'll try keep this thread updated etc

Also please give me some time to breed stuff i won't keep you waiting for more then a day and please vm or pm for any further questions :D

OH also i am trying to complete my pokedex so if anyone wants maybe we can trade legendaries and rare pokemon back and forth for pokedex purposes :D

Update 1.2.12 added more pokemon to the offering list and looking for list, more random stuff
    Update 4.2.12 added even more to offering and removed and added new pokemon to the looking for
    Update 6.5.12 Fixed some things, REOPENED :D and completed the starters, added some extra notes :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Offer: Turtwig and chimchar
    Request: aron and togepi

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    Hi Skinny
    Requesting: female DW larvatar, Female DW Skorupi, Magnemite, Bellsprout, Sentret, Koffing, Elekid

Offering: Scyther, Snorunt, Vullaby, Oshawatt, Yanma, ...and other stuff from my offering list.
    Don't you just love bulk orders?

Years
  • THANKS yeah haha ill be ready by tomorrow breeder mc :P And i think i have a few dw pokemon to breed for you like a Dw tangela or something and yeah ill try get everything bred today and sorry pokemonranger i dont have many ghost pokemon at all im sure theres something on the list you want though :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2019
    I'm looking for a male pikachu, preferably lvl 5. What I have for trade for the pikachu, take your pick. (needs a pikachu)

friend code is: 1978 9574 3151

Tyranitar, 63, female; Poochyena, 55, female; Jynx, 48, female; Dunsparce, 48, male; Zangoose, 58, female; and Magby, 42, male.

Last edited:

OreoMcFlurry

The Almost Famous Trainer
    Years
  • I have a
    Spirtomb Male Lv 25
    Mismagius Female Lv 41
    Mudkip Male Lv 1
    Lickilicky Female Lv 37
    Heatran Male Lv 70
    Farfetch'd Male Lv 28
    Clampearl (With Shell Armor) Female Lv 30
    Beldum Lv 10
    Lileep Male Lv 10
    Castform Male Lv 25
    Grumpig Male Lv 32
    Miltank Female Lv 37
    Ludicolo Male Lv 18
    Typhlosion Male Lv 44
    Snorlax Male Lv 24
    Zapdos Lv 53
    All Form of Eevee's (Just Ask)
    ---------------------------
    What I am searching for. (ANY LEVEL OR GENDER)
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Victreebel
    Electabuzz or Elekid
    Chikorita
    Piloswine
    Treecko
    Mawile
    Larvitar
    Togetic
    -------------
    I also have a Shaymin on Lv 100
    I am searching for a Raikou, Entei, Mewtwo, Arceus or Darkrai

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I have a
    Spirtomb Male Lv 25
    Mismagius Female Lv 41
    Mudkip Male Lv 1
    Lickilicky Female Lv 37
    Heatran Male Lv 70
    Farfetch'd Male Lv 28
    Clampearl (With Shell Armor) Female Lv 30
    Beldum Lv 10
    Lileep Male Lv 10
    Castform Male Lv 25
    Grumpig Male Lv 32
    Miltank Female Lv 37
    Ludicolo Male Lv 18
    Typhlosion Male Lv 44
    Snorlax Male Lv 24
    Zapdos Lv 53
    All Form of Eevee's (Just Ask)
    ---------------------------
    What I am searching for. (ANY LEVEL OR GENDER)
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Victreebel
    Electabuzz or Elekid
    Chikorita
    Piloswine
    Treecko
    Mawile
    Larvitar
    Togetic
    -------------
    I also have a Shaymin on Lv 100
    I am searching for a Raikou, Entei, Mewtwo, Arceus or Darkrai
    I could give a Piloswine. What are you willing to offer? :3

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Larvitar for a Spritomb?
    If its not okay for you, VM me.

PrettyBoi04

Ladies Man
    Years
  • 100% legit and i got the torchic from my friend
    Offering: DW poliwag lvl 1 bred, DW vulpix lvl 1 bred, any starters ur missing, any legendaries except for moltres, registeel, trio lakes guardians, DW torchic lvl 1 bred, DW leafeon male lvl 10

Requesting: DW skorupi, Moltres, registeel, trio lakes guardians and surprise me

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I can trade an EV'd Lvl 100 Metagross with flawless attack for the Tornadus. Its stats are 299/404/284/202/211/199. Adamant natured.

EZC

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    I can get you Porygon, Treecko, or Mudkip. I'm interested in your Mime Jr. Would you like to trade?
    Been looking for a legit Mudkip. First time on Global and having a hard time. I have a lot of legit pokemon I just traded from Gen IV. Let me know.

Back