• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legit Pokemon trade thread

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2012
    My Palkia lvl 70 for a Darkrai (Any level )

Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: 0433 3192 9520
    Name: Al

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Please don't revive old threads. :furretlock:
    Requested to reopen shop. [insert reopening smilie here]

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for the reopen :D
    And for anyone who has posted in this thread who i have not replied to please send me a pm or vm and maybe we can sort something out I will be looking after this thread alot better now >< its good to be back

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
  • THANKS yeah haha ill be ready by tomorrow breeder mc :P And i think i have a few dw pokemon to breed for you like a Dw tangela or something and yeah ill try get everything bred today and sorry pokemonranger i dont have many ghost pokemon at all im sure theres something on the list you want though :D
    ill take aron trade sunday night

Years
  • Hey if you want we could trade now where i live its 5pm sunday im just hatching a egg for you :D ill pm when im ready in the wifi room place thingy :D i mean if you want to trade now

Years
  • Could I perhaps give you a dreamworld female adamant machop for a totodile?
    Hey im sorry i don't have a DW machop that is female but i think that a normal adamant machop would be better anyway since when it evolves into machamp it would gain the No Guard ability which i think is much better then the DW ability (steadfast) i can breed you a normal machop but i dont think it will be adamant. I have all starters btw

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    I mean could i give you my machop or maybe something else for a totodile you might have lol i guess there was a misunderstanding haha. Im just really interested in getting a totodile and dont know what to offer lol

Years
  • JOKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and sure ill be happy to trade with you :D i'll be ready soon ill just hatch an egg for you :D ill VM or PM when ready :D

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    LOOKING FOR:

Pineco: Relaxed nature

WITH: Spikes/Toxic Spikes

Preferably not EV trained. PM me for offers

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    hi, i would like your tornadus and a trapinch. Ill trade you kyogre and porygon for them

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I was wondering if I could do a tradeback with you with your Lugia, as I don't have one in my dex. Additionally, if you're still looking for a Porygon, I can give you one for a Magnemite? :)

Years
  • Sure Kaylachu ^_^ and to that other guy I do have a couple of pinecos all untrained but none with that nature or with any egg moves I could just give you a normal one if you want >_<

OreoMcFlurry

The Almost Famous Trainer
    Years
  • Hiya, my 9 year old brother (he has pokemon pearl) has been asking me if I can some trading for him.
    He has...
    Heatran Lv73 (Male)
    Giratina Lv72 (He named it Shato but he can rename it back to the pokemon name)
    Azelf Lv52
    He really wants a.. (Any level will do)
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    His friend code is5243 2957 1736
    Bye have a good day (:

Back