• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's make a character!

What should our character's name be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahahah I only read Ryan and clicked and felt like I was done.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I'm calling it. Ryan will go down in RP History as the most well-thought off character name. There's just so much history in there.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I would just like to point out that "My name is SV, and I approve of this message is winning" and i thoroughly love this.

Please let this win! Our character would be amazing!

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I swear to Blarzigord if "My name is SV and I approve this message" doesn't win I will use my magical senpai powers and blow up Kalos... Again. You all remember what happened last time right? Bad Juju.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Did anybody nominated Blarzigord as our character's name?

Right now, I think Ryan and My name is SV and I approve of this message is the only contenders left lol.

Years
  • The poll has closed and the winner is My Name is SV, and I Approve of this Message. It's certainly an odd name but hey, a win is a win.

Let's move onto his physical appearance. Everyone who wants to contribute to this should contribute a brief description - an image or dot points even is fine. Once we have enough I'll put up a new poll.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • He should be a superhero type. A black spandex tube top, some black spandex leggings and a bright pink piece of cloth tied up into a knot at the side to cover up the midriff. Then in big pink letters he should have an S on his chest and a slightly smaller V on his waist. Then a bright pink do-rag and some black loafers. and then he should hold up a sign or have a cape that says 'I approve this message'

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    They should be an androgynous black woman with pig tails and a beard. Also, add in some angry eyebrows.

Years
  • Tall and slender, with wild black hair and large eyebrows. He wears blue pants and red Hawaiian shirts. He has a tattoo on his chest that reads "SU", because the artist misread the note.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Whatever we end up choosing, this character is going to be...interesting. Looking forward to the results! Still waiting for someone to describe a body type like puppymonkeybaby

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Can he wear a fez? I feel like My name is SV and I approve of this message is the kind of guy who would wear a fez. No? Just me? Maybe my dad?

Back