• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's make a character!

What should our character's name be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Can he wear a fez? I feel like My name is SV and I approve of this message is the kind of guy who would wear a fez. No? Just me? Maybe my dad?

fIh0StG.png

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Not sure if I'm allowed to bump this, but I'm interested in knowing what happened to MyNameIsSVAndIApproveOfThisMessage and his archnemesis Ryan.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Not sure if I'm allowed to bump this, but I'm interested in knowing what happened to MyNameIsSVAndIApproveOfThisMessage and his archnemesis Ryan.
    Clearly, this became his true appearance:

fIh0StG.png

and we should move on with the next aspect of this character now!

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Well I think Ryan is the kind of guy to wear a pirate outfit with a robotic eye and a cowboy hat.

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • I was thinking he would wear a conglomeration of ninja clothes and ballerina clothes. Maybe he can wear a mask and a tutu along w/ his pirate clothes outfit.

Back