• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Let's talk about Gym leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberash

blends in with the shadows
    Years
    what type of gym leader are you hoping / not see in the new games?

Personaly i hope there will be a dark type gym leader. And it is obvious that there will be a water type gym leader. I do not want to see a normal type gym leader.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    I thought Norman was a good leader, his slaking was pawnage and stuff too, I personally want to OWN a gym, and get to design it and the trainers, you would unlock different leveled trainers in your gym as you get farther, kinda like the secret bases in dppt, I dunno, good thread, try to keep it alive :)

Aberash

blends in with the shadows
    Years
    I thought Norman was a good leader, his slaking was pawnage and stuff too, I personally want to OWN a gym, and get to design it and the trainers, you would unlock different leveled trainers in your gym as you get farther, kinda like the secret bases in dppt, I dunno, good thread, try to keep it alive :)

I like nortan . I just don't like hg/ss normal gym leader. It would be cool to design the trainer and stuff. I like that idea acualy i would love to design my own trainer. Thanks just small idea i had.
    I would love to see another ghost gym leader. (I love ghost and dark type pokemon)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm hoping for another male Poison-Type gym leader, maybe a crazed doctor or a guy obsessed with pollution.

Spotty

Pirate Crab
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I'm personally hoping for another flying gym. And a fire one, hopefully giving out more fire types than the other generations have. Electric has also been a personal favorite of mine, so I'm looking forward to that. Dark would be an excellent gym, and bug would be win.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I'll be slightly disappointed if there's another Rock type gym leader, especially if he or she is the first gym leader. ^^; Again.

I'd adore a Dark type gym! It'd be cool if the gym would only appear to you at night hours, in the darkness.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    I'd like to see a very energetic, zany, crazy girl as a gym leader. Like, a girl that talks so fast the text box actually moves very rapidly (almost too fast for you to read) ffor a while. I think it'd be pretty funny. Specialize in speed based pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back