• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: 5iv Pokemon w/Egg and transfer moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    So I spent the day in my Ditto Safari, and I not have a Jolly, Adamant, Careful, Bold, and pretty much every other nature of Ditto xD I can trade u any number in any configuration for that Entei :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    So I spent the day in my Ditto Safari, and I not have a Jolly, Adamant, Careful, Bold, and pretty much every other nature of Ditto xD I can trade u any number in any configuration for that Entei :)
    Ill be able to trade later on today if thats ok

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Sure! I live in North America EST so it's 1:40 AM here, how many hours would you say?

Also, i added you, here's my FC

2337-4205-1510

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hello! I'm interested in:
    Bisharp 6iv Adamant Defiant
    Haxorus 6iv Jolly Mold Breaker

I can trade you a shiny 6 IV JAP ditto who is Jolly.

Years
  • Are you interested in a 6IV Modest Fennekin for your Marvel Scale Dratini? IVs don't matter, I just want it for breeding.

EDIT: I also have a defiant Piplup I can breed for you

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Are you interested in a 6IV Modest Fennekin for your Marvel Scale Dratini? IVs don't matter, I just want it for breeding.

EDIT: I also have a defiant Piplup I can breed for you
    Already have fennekin but i will take the piplup whats your FC and IGN my info is below

Years
  • FT: 5IV male Dratini with Marvel Scale, jolly nature on level 1 with egg move Dragon Dance.
    LF: Shiny or event pokemon or something else that catches the eye.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I have a 6 IV shiny impish Donphan with stealth rocks and ice shard for trade. Do you have a hasty or naive natured Yveltal for trade by chance? If not I'll trade it for the thundurus with HP ice.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    I have a 6 IV shiny impish Donphan with stealth rocks and ice shard for trade. Do you have a hasty or naive natured Yveltal for trade by chance? If not I'll trade it for the thundurus with HP ice.
    I dont have sorry. If you would like to trade for the thundurus whats your fc and ign mine is below in my sig

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    I have a modest meloetta and a timid Latias, I know the stats, but will have to see if I can teach is Dracometeor in gen6), I would trade both for a competitive Xerneas or, trade them for a few other more mundane competitive pokes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    I have a modest meloetta and a timid Latias, I know the stats, but will have to see if I can teach is Dracometeor in gen6), I would trade both for a competitive Xerneas or, trade them for a few other more mundane competitive pokes.
    i dont need latias anymore but what are the ivs on meloetta?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back