• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF:Event pokemon FT:other events and shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    i have both event 2011 Shiny Hydreigon and Galileo Shiny Rayquaza. they are leveled up though. interested for your Chymia's Gardevoir and Shiny Hitmonchan as well as shiny Gyarados.
    That's a deal, but I need to get them cloned and the cloning tread is taking their time

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    I'm back from vacation and I have put a request in the cloning tread with all the pokemon I need now we just have to wait on the cloners but they might take a while since they have a life too.

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    Are you going ok with:
    Movie 15 hoopa lvl 51
    Adamant
    31/5/31/31/20/18
    And a 20th anniversary shaymin
    For:
    Volcanion and shiny gyarados?
    I'm fine with volcanion>hoopa even though it seems to be touched but I already have the same event shaymin.
    Since you don't have anymore events I'll be willing to take a high iv shiny pokemon or a random iv one if it interest me

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    The hoopa only levels up 1 level, no EVS and stll same moves.
    I can give you 5IV electrike
    The Hoopa is 100% fine don't think otherwise, however I don't think a 5iv electrike compares to a 6iv shiny Gyarados unless the electrike is shiny

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
    I hope I'm not too late to the party, because I only need a Volcanion. I can offer Hoopa with the OT 'Harry', and either the XYZ shiny Yveltal, XYZ shiny Xerneas, or XYZ Zygarde. And if neither of those wrinkle your sprinkles then I've also got the Aldora Legendary Bird Trio.

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    I hope I'm not too late to the party, because I only need a Volcanion. I can offer Hoopa with the OT 'Harry', and either the XYZ shiny Yveltal, XYZ shiny Xerneas, or XYZ Zygarde. And if neither of those wrinkle your sprinkles then I've also got the Aldora Legendary Bird Trio.
    You're still in time but I will have to get yet another clone of my Volcanion is that all right with you? Also does the trio come as a bundle?

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
    You're still in time but I will have to get yet another clone of my Volcanion is that all right with you? Also does the trio come as a bundle?

I use my Aldora Moltres to help me hatch eggs, because of its ability Flame Body, so either I could get it cloned before we trade, or if you didn't mind doing it then you could do it and then trade me back a clone. Whichever is easier.

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    I use my Aldora Moltres to help me hatch eggs, because of its ability Flame Body, so either I could get it cloned before we trade, or if you didn't mind doing it then you could do it and then trade me back a clone. Whichever is easier.
    Go get them cloned in the cloning tread i will also do the same and meet me back here when you get them cloned =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back