• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF:Event pokemon FT:other events and shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
    No one is responding to my cloning request, so if it's not too much trouble we could trade right now and you could get the Moltres cloned later. I have a Talonflsme I can use to hatch eggs. We're you wanting all three of the legendary birds for the Volcanion?

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    No one is responding to my cloning request, so if it's not too much trouble we could trade right now and you could get the Moltres cloned later. I have a Talonflsme I can use to hatch eggs. We're you wanting all three of the legendary birds for the Volcanion?
    I think that we should be patient it always takes a couple of days for cloners to take requests

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
    If it's in English name and you don't have Mew yet, I'd be willing to have a trade with you.
    I got Mew from 20th Anniversary as freebee code after buying my Pokémon Y game cart.

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    If it's in English name and you don't have Mew yet, I'd be willing to have a trade with you.
    I got Mew from 20th Anniversary as freebee code after buying my Pokémon Y game cart.
    I think I'll hold off on trading the arcanine for a bit

Nyoxios

Vestige
    Years
    I can't clone so I will have to get my pokemon cloned most likely at the cloning tread so this trades will take longer than usual please bear with me
    These are the events I have
    Volcanion UT
    Diancie
    Shiny Genesect
    Chymias gardevoir
    Wish Bagon
    20th ANIV shaymin
    M15 Hoopa
    Gamestop ☆ suicune
    2011 (black) movie ☆ Hydreigon
    Galileo ☆ Rayquaza
    Steven's ☆Metagross
    Shinies
    Floatzel
    Luxray
    Vulpix 5iv
    Gyarados 6iv
    Hitmonchan 6iv
    Sylveon
    Milotic
    Arcanine
    Evee
    6iv axew
    6iv honedge
    Will do 2:1 on the shinies so 2 shinies for 1 event
    Trades to do (just a reminder list)
    EZ123
    Genesect/Diancie>XYZ Xerneas/XYZ Yveltal
    Redistribution
    I would like these pokemon I offer to not be mass cloned or so as to not devalue them pm if this a problem so we can work something out

I have an event Jirachi and Manaphy! Both are 20 Aniv!

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    Hey I got the volcanion cloned so I'm ready to trade=)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back