• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF> Female Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon, FT> Female Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon. Update: I have a question for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hi!

I am still expanding my ever growing collection of Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon. I am open for new additions to this collection :)

I am bumping this seeing as my giveaway is currently closed!

I also have a question for you guys, should I make this into a shop in the trade shop section? Any feedback/tips are welcome!

I am looking to trade one female Dream/Apricorn pokemon for another female dream pokemon in a 1:1 ratio.

However. I will put a limit on 5 requests per person/3 days because breeding huge batches take a lot of time, and I get a decent amount of requests already.

You can read all the general information, and all I have to offer in the spreadsheet below :)

I'm looking for any female Apricorn/Dream ball pokémon I don't have so offer anything :)
    I will only take Dream Balls if they have their HA!

Thanks in advance

Alfie

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I'm not interested in the vulpix then, but I am interested in the lure ball taillow. Will you take a heavy ball miltank in exchange for one?

You have a deal! I'm online and ready. Was breeding a couple of those earlier!

Edit: Taking a short break. Ready in 30 minutes!

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Back again, interested in the love ball chansey and teddiursa, the level ball kangaskhan, and the friend ball spinarak.

Here's the list of what I have to offer:
    http://pastebin.com/fMZDfnA3

Deal! I have to breed for three of those though but it shouldn't take too long. I'll start this instant and I will pm you once they are done!

The ones that catch my eye the most are moon ball ekans and hoothoot, heavy ball Munchlax and safari ball Pinsir :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Deal! I have to breed for three of those though but it shouldn't take too long. I'll start this instant and I will pm you once they are done!

The ones that catch my eye the most are moon ball ekans and hoothoot, heavy ball Munchlax and safari ball Pinsir :)

Will start on those ASAP, the munchlax might take a while due to horrible gender ratios

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Will start on those ASAP, the munchlax might take a while due to horrible gender ratios

Ah right. I said I'm willing to do two for one if that was the case. I noticed you are missing love ball Growlithe. I can breed one of those as well if you like!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Ah right. I said I'm willing to do two for one if that was the case. I noticed you are missing love ball Growlithe. I can breed one of those as well if you like!

sure, that'll work. I've got a massive trade going on right now, i'll start breeding once that's finished

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    sure, that'll work. I've got a massive trade going on right now, i'll start breeding once that's finished

Splendid! Don't rush, I'm gonna finish mine and probably go to sleep after. Perhaps it will be easier to trade tomorrow so you can take the time you need? :)

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I got a couple more pokemon added to my collection. More will eventually be added later tonight as I have trades pending. Still open for offers :)

Edit: One pending trade has been made. 11 more pokemon added today

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    You've got a bunch of new ones I'm interested in:

Dream - Bagon, Buizel, Smoochum, Cacnea
    Moon - Dunsparce, Diglett, Caterpie
    Love - Chimecho
    Level - Stantler, Slakoth
    Friend - Shuckle

Reposting the link to my stuff so you don't have to hunt for it:
    http://pastebin.com/fMZDfnA3