• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Hidden Ability Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I have a large list of HA pokemon that I'm looking for, so instead of creating a bunch of threads for each one, I decided to drop it all into one. If you have any of these, let me know what you want for them and we'll see if we can work out a deal. IVs and nature don't matter, I just need the ability. Clones are also acceptable.

The only game I have is Omega Ruby, so please consider that when asking for pokemon.

377. Regirock - Sturdy
    378. Regice - Ice Body
    379. Registeel - Light Metal

And I just learned that these are now available in Europe and Japan, so if anyone has them and is willing to clone them, that would be much appreciated.
    144. Articuno - Snow Cloak
    145. Zapdos - Static
    146. Moltres - Flame Body

Thanks to Fannie for giving me the Treecko line
    Thanks to halcyonXIII for knocking a huge chunk off this list
    Thanks to Firebolt123 for knocking a huge chunk off this list, including some of the legendaries
    Thanks to tiramikyu for my new Smeargle
    Thanks to Shadowche for Espurr and Panpour
    Thanks to CyberD888 for knocking a good chunk off the list
    Thanks to Thunderflare for a Snover
    Thanks to Vdude09 for getting me a Sawk
    Thanks to miinti for knocking 2 very large chunks off this list (and for getting me a female Combee)
    Thanks again to halcyonXIII for knocking some more off this list
    Thanks again to CyberD888 for knocking off a good chunk of this list
    Thanks again to miinti for knocking a little bit more off the list
    Thanks to JohnnyGolduck for getting me a Fennekin

Last edited:

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I'm pretty sure I have HA Treecko. I'll confirm when I'm at home. You don't happen to have a loveball Miltank? Nature, IVs, etc aren't important.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I'm pretty sure I have HA Treecko. I'll confirm when I'm at home. You don't happen to have a loveball Miltank? Nature, IVs, etc aren't important.

Do not have a loveball Miltank, and have no way of acquiring one. The only Miltank I do have is in a dive ball for some weird reason.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Do not have a loveball Miltank, and have no way of acquiring one. The only Miltank I do have is in a dive ball for some weird reason.

Probably because it's the most interesting looking non-apricorn ball xD I'll be home in about an hour. If I do have HA Treecko you can have one for whatever. Just thought I'd try my luck for Loveball Miltank.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Probably because it's the most interesting looking non-apricorn ball xD I'll be home in about an hour. If I do have HA Treecko you can have one for whatever. Just thought I'd try my luck for Loveball Miltank.

OK, thanks. Let me know when you can.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I have some of those at hand:
    Code:
    [FONT=Source Code Pro]Butterfree [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Tinted Lens | Premier Ball
    Nidoran [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Hustle | Poke Ball
    Exeggute [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Harvest | Poke Ball
    Staryu ⚪ | Analytic | Dream Ball
    Togepi [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Super Luck | Dream Ball
    Drifloon [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Flare Boost | Dream Ball
    Drifblim [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Flare Boost | Dream Ball
    Woobat [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Simple | Poke Ball
    Sigilyph [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Tinted Lens | Dream Ball
    Foongus [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Regenerator | Luxury Ball
    Amoongus [COLOR=#ff0000]♀ [/COLOR]| Regenerator | Luxury Ball
    Floette (red flower) [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Symbiosis | Premier Ball
    Carbink ⚪ | Sturdy | Poke Ball
    Noibat [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Telepathy | Luxury Ball[/FONT]
    I don't have a list of what I'm missing, so I'm okay with just trading any or all of these for other random HA Pokemon that you have spare.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I have some of those at hand:
    Code:
    [FONT=Source Code Pro]Butterfree [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Tinted Lens | Premier Ball
    Nidoran [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Hustle | Poke Ball
    Exeggute [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Harvest | Poke Ball
    Staryu ⚪ | Analytic | Dream Ball
    Togepi [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Super Luck | Dream Ball
    Drifloon [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Flare Boost | Dream Ball
    Drifblim [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Flare Boost | Dream Ball
    Woobat [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Simple | Poke Ball
    Sigilyph [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Tinted Lens | Dream Ball
    Foongus [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Regenerator | Luxury Ball
    Amoongus [COLOR=#ff0000]♀ [/COLOR]| Regenerator | Luxury Ball
    Floette (red flower) [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Symbiosis | Premier Ball
    Carbink ⚪ | Sturdy | Poke Ball
    Noibat [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Telepathy | Luxury Ball[/FONT]
    I don't have a list of what I'm missing, so I'm okay with just trading any or all of these for other random HA Pokemon that you have spare.

Thanks a bunch. Adding your FC now. Let me know when you're ready to trade.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Hey there, I've got a few HA Pokemon you're looking for.

Male: Meganium, Hoothoot, Carvanha, Samurott, Tornadus, Landorus
    Female: Horsea, Corphish
    Other: Ho-Oh, Metang, Dialga, Palkia

I stated the gender because I know HA breeding is a pain with male Pokemon. Let me know if any of them interest you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hey there, I've got a few HA Pokemon you're looking for.

Male: Meganium, Hoothoot, Carvanha, Samurott, Tornadus, Landorus
    Female: Horsea, Corphish
    Other: Ho-Oh, Metang, Dialga, Palkia

I stated the gender because I know HA breeding is a pain with male Pokemon. Let me know if any of them interest you.

I'm interested in every single one of them. Let me know what you want for them. I'm also willing to accept clones if you have them.

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    I'm interested in every single one of them. Let me know what you want for them. I'm also willing to accept clones if you have them.

The legendaries are cloned (I don't want to reset Dream Radar to catch them all again). I'll take any breedjects you have (currently looking for Togepi or Cleffa).

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    The legendaries are cloned (I don't want to reset Dream Radar to catch them all again). I'll take any breedjects you have (currently looking for Togepi or Cleffa).

Any particular ability on the togepi, because I have a togekiss that you can have. I can also breed you a cleffa real quick.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    Any particular ability on the togepi, because I have a togekiss that you can have. I can also breed you a cleffa real quick.

I'm not fussy about the breedject, I'll find a use for any of them. That said, you don't have to breed one for me. Was just wondering if you had unwanted ones lying around to save time on breeding (RNG is usually not on my side).

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I'm not fussy about the breedject, I'll find a use for any of them. That said, you don't have to breed one for me. Was just wondering if you had unwanted ones lying around to save time on breeding (RNG is usually not on my side).

I actually already bred one while I was waiting on your reply. I'm low on extras right now, so I'm gonna have to dip into my wonder trade box for a couple, but I also do have a nice surprise at the end for your help.

adding your FC now.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    I actually already bred one while I was waiting on your reply. I'm low on extras right now, so I'm gonna have to dip into my wonder trade box for a couple, but I also do have a nice surprise at the end for your help.

adding your FC now.

Dammit man, you didn't have to give me a shiny Genesect ♥ Sorry I don't have the other Pokemon you're looking for. Good luck finding the rest of them!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Dammit man, you didn't have to give me a shiny Genesect ♥ Sorry I don't have the other Pokemon you're looking for. Good luck finding the rest of them!

It's no problem, the Genesect was cloned. I keep a few on hand for occasions like this. You helped me out big time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back