• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Hidden Ability Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Can you give me a link to your trade thread? I can't seem to find it.

Never mind, I found it.

OK, after checking, I don't have any of the pokemon you're looking for in dream balls. I could breed them in other balls, just not dream balls.
    Do you have any Dream Ball Pokemon that is not in this list?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Do you have any Dream Ball Pokemon that is not in this list?
    Spoiler:

I'm such an idiot. I've got a female delcatty in a dream ball that I completely forgot about. I'll start breeding and try to get you a female.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I'm such an idiot. I've got a female delcatty in a dream ball that I completely forgot about. I'll start breeding and try to get you a female.
    Okay, thanks. I'll be online for a while, so just invite me to a trade when you're ready :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Okay, thanks. I'll be online for a while, so just invite me to a trade when you're ready :)

OK, if its possible, can you have the pumpkaboo holding an everstone? I'll be happy to send you a replacement everstone, i just don't want the pumpkaboo evolving before I can train it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    I have a large list of HA pokemon that I'm looking for, so instead of creating a bunch of threads for each one, I decided to drop it all into one. If you have any of these, let me know what you want for them and we'll see if we can work out a deal. IVs and nature don't matter, I just need the ability. Clones are also acceptable.

The only game I have is Omega Ruby, so please consider that when asking for pokemon.

150. Mewtwo - Unnerve
    377. Regirock - Sturdy
    378. Regice - Ice Body
    379. Registeel - Light Metal
    487. Giratina - Telepathy/Levitate (Origin)
    598. Ferroseed - Anticipation
    599. Ferrothorn - Anticipation

And I just learned that these are now available in Europe and Japan, so if anyone has them and is willing to clone them, that would be much appreciated.
    144. Articuno - Snow Cloak
    145. Zapdos - Static
    146. Moltres - Flame Body

Thanks to Fannie for giving me the Treecko line
    Thanks to halcyonXIII for knocking a huge chunk off this list
    Thanks to Firebolt123 for knocking a huge chunk off this list, including some of the legendaries
    Thanks to tiramikyu for my new Smeargle
    Thanks to Shadowche for Espurr and Panpour
    Thanks to CyberD888 for knocking a good chunk off the list
    Thanks to Thunderflare for a Snover
    Thanks to Vdude09 for getting me a Sawk
    Thanks to miinti for knocking 2 very large chunks off this list (and for getting me a female Combee)
    Thanks again to halcyonXIII for knocking some more off this list
    Thanks again to CyberD888 for knocking off a good chunk of this list
    Thanks again to miinti for knocking a little bit more off the list
    Thanks to JohnnyGolduck for getting me a Fennekin

Do you have any dream ball female pokes with ha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back