• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Pokemon to fill PokeDex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    well I got them its 4 of them if you still want them just say when you wish to trade

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
    Years
  • If you only need them to fill your dex, and you'll trade them back to me, I can help you immensely. ^^ Just give me a bit to take them out of Pokemon Bank.

And if you don't mind helping me in return, I have some Pokemon I need help evolving. ;) All that would happen is I trade them to you, you let them evolve, and then trade them back to me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    I also Have an extra celebi but I dont know if it will let me trade it if you wish we can try,
    Also slightlyWinged are those shines really 4 trade

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    If you only need them to fill your dex, and you'll trade them back to me, I can help you immensely. ^^ Just give me a bit to take them out of Pokemon Bank.

And if you don't mind helping me in return, I have some Pokemon I need help evolving. ;) All that would happen is I trade them to you, you let them evolve, and then trade them back to me.

Okay! thanks! I will do it :D Yeah I Only need em for the Dex!
    Edit: Lets try the Celebi tho! :D

SlightlyWinged

Hyped for OR/AS!
    Years
  • Okay! thanks! I will do it :D Yeah I Only need em for the Dex!
    Edit: Lets try the Celebi tho! :D

Alright, I added you to my friend list. :) Add me anytime you want to trade.

I also Have an extra celebi but I dont know if it will let me trade it if you wish we can try,
    Also slightlyWinged are those shines really 4 trade

Yeah, I'm willing to trade them for legendaries or other rare Pokemon (5 IV Pokemon, females in Apricorn balls, etc.)

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Alright, I added you to my friend list. :) Add me anytime you want to trade.

Yeah, I'm willing to trade them for legendaries or other rare Pokemon (5 IV Pokemon, females in Apricorn balls, etc.)

lol i needed venonat i was just inactive xD too make it easier gimme my pokemon at the end of the trade :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    For the shiny tree one what legendary would you like I got them all so which one would want I also got the dex complete so what would you like

Also ill do the celebi trade later got class right now for like 3 hours

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    For the shiny tree one what legendary would you like I got them all so which one would want I also got the dex complete so what would you like

Also ill do the celebi trade later got class right now for like 3 hours

Pj dont go offtopic u can post about the shinies on her wall

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back