• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Because we were talking about hair.

And now for something completely different:

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Because we were talking about hair.

And now for something completely different:

Ha ha ha, lol!

I do say "that's so gay". I don't take offense when other people say it, I know it's just a turn of phrase. I actually think it's quite funny. People who know I'm gay are always surprised when I say it and they're like:

"Hey you can't say that can you?"

and I say

"If anyone gets to say it it's me"

Like how only black guys can use the N word.

lol, but I don't mind when people say that at all.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
    Ha ha ha, lol!

I do say "that's so gay". I don't take offense when other people say it, I know it's just a turn of phrase. I actually think it's quite funny. People who know I'm gay are always surprised when I say it and they're like:

"Hey you can't say that can you?"

and I say

"If anyone gets to say it it's me"

Like how only black guys can use the N word.

lol, but I don't mind when people say that at all.

heheh Isay the F word to people who are my friends sometimesthat is so SOND COMING OF JEBU

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I've never used it myself, not because I've found it to be offensive, but because I've never used it. Though I'd probably be one to discourage the wrong use of it. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    HAHAHAH! That's so randomly funny. Is that a real advert-thing, too?

Also, kudos on the Monty Python reference.

Haha you noticed (the reference) eh? XD

As far as I'm aware, it was an award winning PSA ad. There are a few other iterations now too, even with celebrities, but I find this one to be more effective.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I use "that's so gay" like if the radio won't work or something I'll say "argh the radio is being really gay with me" or if I'm playing pokemon and the oponent scores a crit, Ill say "that's so gay", but I think using the F word for gays as an insult to people (who are not necessarily gay) is a bit unsettling for me. I'm not sure what the difference is but I hate when people say the F word for gay.

When I say "that's so gay" I kind of use it like "Argh this thing/person is screwing around with me" and being gay myself, that makes sense, lol ^_^

Years
    I say "that's so gay", and I am bisexual. One thing I hate about people is they don't think bisexuals aren't "real", and they are just confused fellows that are going with the flow, or some other stuff like that, when it isn't true.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I say "that's so gay", and I am bisexual. One thing I hate about people is they don't think bisexuals aren't "real", and they are just confused fellows that are going with the flow, or some other **** like that, when it isn't true.
    You shouldn't really speak in absolute terms, though, since this won't always be the case. (which itself be an absolute, but whatever)

Also, since when did PC allow swearing? I remember in my day, people would get a slap on the wrist for even asterisked words that the censor caught. D:

Years
    I'm sorry, I changed it.
    Well, I know sometimes what I say is true, but sometimes it isn't. It is like every stereotype.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I personally don't say "that's so gay" because I think its offensive =/ Not many people see it that way but what if someone were to say "that's so N-word" in front of a group of black people? Think before you speak. I don't use degrading terms because they're just that, degrading.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I say that's so gay only if I want to mock someone lol.

Otherwise I chide people on that.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    It's just my opinion and all, but a degrating term should not lose all derogatory use because some one who is that whatever is using it.

So no, I would never use "gay" as a mock.
    I said it once last year, and I realized it to be so, well, stupider than I thought it was before.

:/

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    But I'm not homophobic and I don't hate gay males, or did you even mean me? lol

I apologise, I meant in general. Not direct at anyone specifically.

You can't comprehend that at all? Seriously?

STRAIGHT males don't find (most of the time) other males attractive at all. Ever. Yeah, I know, it's pretty complicated.

And you, I have no idea what you were on about sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back