• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulbasaur15

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Just For the record i'am Straight but i don't have a problem with anyone of a different orientation because i think its stupid to put them down because of what they like

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Just because Christians think they're helping people doesn't mean they're doing good either. Do you actually know many dealers or addicts? I do, and for one of my closer firends dealing isn;t what he wanted to end up doing, but he has to to get by and he is always getting put down by judgemental monsters like you.

Problems like that oh so cute guy in college yeah? Or what same sex celebrity you want to do, or how cool it is to be gay? These are all topics I've seen in this thread, and whenever someone like me raises the question about what makes you think you should be treated differently to straight people, you try and push it under the carpet, why is this?

Er, how about because in some cases we ARE treated differently to straight people? You seem to have missed all those pointers in your search for irrelevancies to throw at me.

And when most people hit rock bottom, they maybe wander around in unemployment or end up on the streets. Drug dealing is ever lower than that.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Er, how about because in some cases we ARE treated differently to straight people? You seem to have missed all those pointers in your search for irrelevancies to throw at me.

And when most people hit rock bottom, they maybe wander around in unemployment or end up on the streets. Drug dealing is ever lower than that.

You didn't answer any of my questions.

PC is the most gay friendly community I've ever seen, you couild easily talk about lbgt in the post your problems thread like us segregated straight people have to.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    You didn't answer any of my questions.

PC is the most gay friendly community I've ever seen, you couild easily talk about lbgt in the post your problems thread like us segregated straight people have to.
    This is very true. I'm gay and I agree with this.

This is more of a "Meet other PC gay people" thread to me than a "I need help because I am gay" thread.

Although I know it's used more for the latter. Even more for "OMG BIBLE OMG" discussion. :[

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    To be honest, Fox, I'm fed up of argueing with you. To an extent, I feel almost targeted by you, as it is always me you seem to go for. From now on, I'm just going to completely ignore you and your idiotic ideals.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    To be honest, Fox, I'm fed up of argueing with you. To an extent, I feel almost targeted by you, as it is always me you seem to go for. From now on, I'm just going to completely ignore you and your idiotic ideals.

Idiotic ideals? Sorry I didn't know that equality for all was idiotic, but thanks for correcting me Adolf. I don't target you, you always reply to me with some half cooked smart alec BS that's designed to debunk my reasonable questions to which you never have an answer.

Years
    Idiotic ideals? Sorry I didn't know that equality for all was idiotic, but thanks for correcting me Adolf. I don't target you, you always reply to me with some half cooked smart alec BS that's designed to debunk my reasonable questions to which you never have an answer.

Hey how bout you like get away form the thread and mind your own friggin business. Go be straight somewhere else please, no one else wants to play around with trolls anymore, oh and also with the "us segregated straights", grow up.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hey how bout you like get away form the thread and mind your own friggin business. Go be straight somewhere else please, no one else wants to play around with trolls anymore, oh and also with the "us segregated straights", grow up.
    Dude, that's not cool at all. Don't expect people to respect your sexuality if you wont respect theirs. :|

And he's right? True equality would us sharing the same thread. Not one for gay people and one for straight people.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

I rest my case. This people, is hypocrissy at it's finest, you see the vile attitude in that post? "Be straight somewhere else" "mind ur own frign businez" Seems a bit prejudice to me.

Further elaborating on what little monster said (thank you for what must be one of the best posts in the thread thusfar btw) it is, as with straight people and homophobia, only a small minortiy of lbgt who act like this. This is what I mean by equality and how certain people here abuse it by using their sexuality as a pretense to act above others.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    On a completely different note, how well do you think you guys have attuned your "gaydar"? That is to say, can you easily tell if someone is gay or not?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    On a completely different note, how well do you think you guys have attuned your "gaydar"? That is to say, can you easily tell if someone is gay or not?

Well I usually look for someone who is shamelessly trying to flaunt their sexuality in an attempt to gain attn.
    Oh wait, you mean actually gay, not just people posing. Silly me.
    Well usually because there's not that much difference between a straight guy and a gay guy I can't tell off the bat.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Well, I've only been wrong once.

My student teacher in Physics: GAY
    My friend Isaiah: GAY
    Some random kids in school (they act as if they are the classic gay stereotype, and are openly gay): GAY

The one time I was wrong was with my friend Robby, he's metro. So..

I tend to be that person where everyone goes "OMFG NO WAY!" then when they get to know me they say, "Yeah, I see it now." XD;

Years
    Dude, that's not cool at all. Don't expect people to respect your sexuality if you wont respect theirs. :|

And he's right? True equality would us sharing the same thread. Not one for gay people and one for straight people.

I don't care, use whatever you want against me, I'm a hypocrite yay, but as far as I'm concerned a lot of straight people get on here to troll around and start arguments and its really annoying. I'm not gonna sit here and just understand their little "oh im gunza wait until som1 says sth wrang"
    There's no point in watching people do stupid things. They can comment but if they're gonna be ridiculous, lets not do it here

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I don't care, use whatever you want against me, I'm a hypocrite yay, but as far as I'm concerned a lot of straight people get on here to troll around and start arguments and its really annoying. I'm not gonna sit here and just understand their little "oh im gunza wait until som1 says sth wrang"
    There's no point in watching people do stupid things. They can comment but if they're gonna be ridiculous, lets not do it here
    But they are right..? Just because they are straight and posting in a thread primarily targeted, but not limited to the LGBT community, that doesn't make them a troll.

:/ Segregation is not equality.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

This is an open thread, on other chat, raising issues about lgbt. I, along with others, have every right to air my views here. Especially when no one except Little Monster and Feign seem to be capable of reasonable discussions on the matter(s)

Years
    This is an open thread, on other chat, raising issues about lgbt. I, along with others, have every right to air my views here. Especially when no one except Little Monster and Feign seem to be capable of reasonable discussions on the matter(s)

Plenty of people can.....

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Plenty of people can.....

Well so far from you I've being condenmed to the back of the bus with the other straights and all kon has done is dodge every reasonable topic I've sent her way wholst trying to belittle me.

Years
    @Fox- Thats because you attack her with it

Most people who can, or did, don't come here any longer due to people who scream "troll" at any person posting though.

Whatever, Idc what I screamed that made people run away. I'm just gonna ignore Fox and others like that from now on, that should make him happy at least.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back