• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lifes-A-Beach & PinkPirate's Chest of Treasure (IV/EV Checker Shop/ Trade Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
  • is our trade cancelled? :(
    Your shiny jap ditto for my Male Zorua with good egg moves gothita and vullaby?

is our trade cancelled? :(

Last edited:

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013

No, We're still on :) . I'm terribly sorry for the delay guys!!! I'll be trying to get all trades done today! :)

1000th viewer of this shop! BUMPS for this awesome thread! :)
    Lovin' the Bump :) lol, Can you give me about an hour to trade? How long can you staying up for this?

Also, this is the trade right: "maybe all 6 power items + iv check + ev check for clones of the two ("could you please iv check my mareep lvl 1 and check the evs of my whimsicott?") + Send the other 4 starters (Chimchar, Totodile, Squirtle, Chikorita) when I send the others back."

Am I right about the details of it?

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • Well. Life... since we cant trade because of that stupid error code.
    well. like we traded with Twilightblade.
    well. i think milkhalid can help us.
    you pass the shiny eevee and the jap ditto to me and i pass you zorua vullaby and gothita.
    Hows bout that?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    well, id prefer if we could have this instead:
    [ 050111 ] Lifes-A-Beach - Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, Power Anklet, IV+EV Check (Whimsicott) for Whimsicott Clone, Chimchar, Totodile, Squirtle, Chikorita

i dont need my mareep checked no more. its already an ampharos. and i already know its ivs evs. :)

i can trade until 10:00 pm. its 9:20pm now

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    well, id prefer if we could have this instead:
    [ 050111 ] Lifes-A-Beach - Power Weight, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Band, Power Anklet, IV+EV Check (Whimsicott) for Whimsicott Clone, Chimchar, Totodile, Squirtle, Chikorita

i dont need my mareep checked no more. its already an ampharos. and i already know its ivs evs. :)

i can trade until 10:00 pm. its 9:20pm now

Ok, I'll trade now, but could you still send the Ampharos over so I can use it for breeding and I'll put one of the power items on that?

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Well. Life... since we cant trade because of that stupid error code.
    well. like we traded with Twilightblade.
    well. i think milkhalid can help us.
    you pass the shiny eevee and the jap ditto to me and i pass you zorua vullaby and gothita.
    Hows bout that?

Let's give it another try first :)

could i send a mareep instead? :)
    in room now.

That works just as well :) I was getting set up, be in a minute. Do you want clones back for all of them or only the Whimiscott?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Hi, can you help me transfer some pokemon from Pearl to my White game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    I dont have much but if you could give it to a random poke, that would be great. I dont have much to trade in terms of b/w since you have them all. What would you like for it?

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I dont have much but if you could give it to a random poke, that would be great. I dont have much to trade in terms of b/w since you have them all. What would you like for it?

Just give me any random Poke or if you're playing Black, any Black Exclusives would be good (except Vullaby, Gothita, and Cottonee) or Just see my wants, I'll spread it to a Patrat or something if you don't mind.

If you have something in my wants, but feel uncomfortable letting go, I will give you a clone back.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    I do have a Cottonee if you want it. And as for the poke that has the pokerus thats fine. Does it take long to spread? I would like to give it to some of my other pokes

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
    Years
  • Our Shiny Giveaway will begin Tomorrow! It is a beautiful UT female whimsicott (cause I just couldn't resist evolving it after waiting and working for so long :) )
    I will list IVs and other info tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back