• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Liking all new everything?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This leads me to assume that the rumor about there being more than 150 new Pokemon is true then.

TheNewRocketMovement

Nothing suits me like a suit.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Hmm, it feels like every day I learn something new that I don't like about Isshu, I hope they give me the national dex after 4 badges or something, that way I can use some of the older pokemon if I want to.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yeah. Im pretty sure it'll be after the E4. If you dont like it, dont buy it. Tough noogies, I know

Years
    I personally am enjoying the idea of an all-new pokedex with Isshu-specific pokemon. I found it so annoying to run into a million tentacools while trying to surf around. :/ This gives everyone an opportunity to start afresh, and build teams from scratch; we will all have to learn what types certain pokemon are out of trial-and-error. I can't wait for spring! This, and the 3ds are going to make me so excited...:p

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    I loved Hoenn purely for the fact that were wasn't as many originals in it, and i loved the storyline.

Now I know Isshu has no originals until (Inter)NationalDex, I can't wait :D

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    EPIC. I THOUGHT THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. <3333 It could be a good way to bring the popularity it had in Generation I. Yay! :D

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    All I can say is ...
    Spoiler:

But in all seriousness, this is AWESOME! I have always wanted this to happen. It kind of felt awkward using the old pokemon, except in Johto, since it was right next door. That was understandable... Hoenn and Sinnoh... not so much.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    This is a big surprise for me but I'll deal with it. Hopefully once all the new pokemon are revealed they will be well rounded and I wont have any itches for classic pokes during the story.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This is a mixed bag. I'll miss my (now) mandatory Sunkern, but at least Koromori will probably take the place of the generic bat this generation. Zubat gets way too much hate, especially when its evolution is great.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    hmm was there not many previous pokes in Hoenn? i never noticed =P
    though it might've been i was only 11 or 12 and i was too excited for it
    i thought Hoenn was great and holds alot of my favorites =\

This is hardly anything new, for me anyway...
    I've always made it my Mission to use ALL new Pokemon in Each Region

but my team first playthrough it almost the same each time xDD
    Grass Starter, Flying Normal you catch in first routes, a nice Electric type
    all the rest were New Improv =DD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    In the anime people in Johto knew about Hoenn pokemon like Blaziken and whatnot.
    True but I think this is the first time...wait never mind they showed Azurill in one of the poketholean games...I was going to say that I this was the first time a pokemon not in the Regional dex is seen on a bill board,etc. in the games

Back