• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lillie discussion

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • That is possible. Her face remind me a lot of Bonnie.

She isn't going to be the evil boss. I really HIGHLY DOUBT she will be the boss. She is the same age as the player character and I don't think have a child being an evil team leader will go over very well with parents of younger kids.

If that's the case, at least make her related to the big bad in some way.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • If that's the case, at least make her related to the big bad in some way.

That is more reasonable and something that I don believe somewhat. They handled Silver the same way. Although he did somethings, he ended up being a good guy. And the manga really expands on his character. And shows that he is actually far better than Gold.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    maybe she will be unstable and hear things from her bag that no one else does. she may not want to battle pokemon, but her other personality does..mwahaha!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    What if Lillie is Caitlyn's little sister? If the speculation is that Caitlyn is the Champion.. It might make sense instead of the champion reappearing throughout the game to have her little sister.

Ever since I saw the very first game play picture of Lillie, the first thing I thought was, "That is SO Caitlin's little sister!" They look very similar in appearance and they both look like they are rich and privileged and obviously are not Alola natives, and I think I remember reading about some hints that Caitlin will be in this game, heck I wouldn't be surprised if her family owns the hotel and resort on the island.
    Most of this is just me hoping Caitlin is in this game since she is one of my favorite NPC's in the franchise.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    It sorta sounds like she's hiding a mythical Pokemon in her bag or something. The cry definitely sounded like what a mythical Pokemon would sound like. Sort of cutesy but also mysterious sounding.

Reactions: JP

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Ever since I saw the very first game play picture of Lillie, the first thing I thought was, "That is SO Caitlin's little sister!" They look very similar in appearance and they both look like they are rich and privileged and obviously are not Alola natives, and I think I remember reading about some hints that Caitlin will be in this game, heck I wouldn't be surprised if her family owns the hotel and resort on the island.
    Most of this is just me hoping Caitlin is in this game since she is one of my favorite NPC's in the franchise.

Omggg that'd be fantastic. Caitlin being champ would be so great too. Her and her mega Musharna!?? I'd be so excited for this.

Back