• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

- List the PC Members You've Seen in Your Dreams! ^_^

Dreamed About a PC Member?

• I have never seen a PC member in my dreams before.

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • I've forgotten the content, but I'm sure I've seen a PC member in my dreams before!

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • I've have some clear memories of PC members in my dreams actually!

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • You don't want to know....

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Yep! I've had a dream with fallen_natsumixx in it =DD In my dream, our parents where friends with eachother, and we where meeting with eachother at a restaurant.

Other than her, I've had a dream with charizard_maa, and Raiyna! And maybe a few other members, but I don't remember much o_o;; I had a dream that I was ON the PC, and I was talking to someone I don't actually talk to in reality, so does that count?
    Yeah, that counts, if you remember who encounter on the PC forum in your dream. XD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Um, hmmm...

Lesse, I usually have dreams of myself on PC, but those are pretty boring. I often saw Arcanine, Kairi, and all those famous staff members. I think I had a dream of actually seeing one of the members only once, and that was of ScArLetSkye. I don't even remember what was happening in it, though >.<;

I have the most boring of dreams.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I get dreams with PC members quite frequently XD

Most of them are pretty creepy too,I once had a dream Rai,Samurai X and I were doing the Hare Hare Yukai dance o_o;;

I can't list all the members,there are waay too many :o

22sa

Years
  • Finally, ^ someone else with a lot of dreams involving PC. XD

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Dawson said:
    God, I REALLY hope you don't remember because it probably wouldn't be good for us if you did.

Well, I'm actually pretty sure it did have something to do with you and Jorge you know, uh...yeah. x_o; I remember saying something to you guys about it a long time ago.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I had a dream once that a ton of PC guys were having a party thing, and they left all of us girls out. [weep] ;o;

It'll be pretty strange to see how they're represented visually though... do you see their avatars? Their true pictures? Or someone else entirely? Dreams are interesting.... x)

22sa said:
    Miyu-chan - at least once, one time it was because we were living in the same apartment building I recall
    xD;

22sa

Years
  • I had a dream once that a ton of PC guys were having a party thing, and they left all of us girls out. [weep] ;o;

It'll be pretty strange to see how they're represented visually though... do you see their avatars? Their true pictures? Or someone else entirely? Dreams are interesting.... x)

xD;
    They were real persons. XD No avatars.

But, they didn't look the same in my dream as they actually do IRL, of course, but they would usually match most of all of the knowledge I have of their looks. They were also identifiable from their personality.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    They were real persons. XD No avatars.

But, they didn't look the same in my dream as they actually do IRL, of course, but they would usually match most of all of the knowledge I have of their looks. They were also identifiable from their personality.
    That's a relief. xD

Same for me too.... like in a dream, I just know whom is who - which is pretty cool. :3

22sa

Years
  • That's a relief. xD

Same for me too.... like in a dream, I just know whom is who - which is pretty cool. :3
    Yeah, there's a reason the person is in our dreams the first place, so they wouldn't be hard to recognize. I want to have more PC member dreams!! =x

Years
  • I had a dream with mentions of Matt. (I didn't see him though. ;o; ) Does that count? XD

I've probably had more but I can't remember them anymore. D:

22sa

Years
  • You scare me, sometimes. o__o;

/backs away
    It's interesting...

Though in this case, he didn't even tell you the content of those unhealthy number of dreams of Naimine and Lily, lol.

Back