• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Competitive Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Hi I would like the following:
    Bold Slowpoke - Regenerator - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (male)
    Timid Treecko - Unburden - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (male)
    Modest Deino - Hustle - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Dark Pulse, Earth Power (male)
    Careful Phantump - Harvest - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (male)

Let me know what are the BP items you are interested in trading out for them :)

Alright how does a Choice Specs, Razor Claw, Safety Goggles, and Absorb Bulb sound to you?

Years
    Alright i would really like a 31 iv calm regenerator amoonguss however I'm not sure if i have any pokemon you would be overly interested in. you see I'm building a competitive team and I've breed 5 of my pokemon with perfect ivs however i can't get an ammonguss that i like. since i kinda need my competitive pokes at the moment i can only offer

an adamant swift swim magikarp with perfect iv's in hp, defence, special defence and speed.
    an iron fist naive nature chimchar. its not iv breed but it has moves like fire and thunder punch
    the last one is a calm natured tropius with the harvest ability. it has 31 iv's in HP and defence and something like 29 in special defence. i was originally using this pokemon in my team but thought an amoonguss would be a better option.

please help if you can. cheers

my friend code is 0104 0739 1744

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Alright i would really like a 31 iv calm regenerator amoonguss however I'm not sure if i have any pokemon you would be overly interested in. you see I'm building a competitive team and I've breed 5 of my pokemon with perfect ivs however i can't get an ammonguss that i like. since i kinda need my competitive pokes at the moment i can only offer

an adamant swift swim magikarp with perfect iv's in hp, defence, special defence and speed.
    an iron fist naive nature chimchar. its not iv breed but it has moves like fire and thunder punch
    the last one is a calm natured tropius with the harvest ability. it has 31 iv's in HP and defence and something like 29 in special defence. i was originally using this pokemon in my team but thought an amoonguss would be a better option.

please help if you can. cheers

Sorry but I don't have Amoonguss in my shop, and I'm not really interested in the Pokemon you offer cause I have a Tropius and Chimchar already and can get Magikarp pretty easily. Hope you can find luck getting the Amoonguss though :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Hey, i am interested in your 6iv shiny latias and raikou. I have a few 6iv pokemon to offer in exchange for them. They are not shiny, but they are individually bred by me, so it is definitely unique.

I have:
    1)5iv/6iv perfect frillish modest/bold with recover egg move.
    2)5iv/6iv perfect scyther adamant technician
    3)5iv perfect tynamo modest
    4)5iv perfect kangaskhan
    5)5iv/6iv perfect duskull
    6)5iv perfect larvesta modest
    7)5iv/6iv perfect feebas modest
    8)5iv perfect snorunt for frolass
    9)5iv perfect rotom
    10)5iv perfect darmaruka
    11)5iv perfect bagon
    12)5iv perfect noibat

Do note i value 6iv more. I am open to discussion. I am interested in the shiny 6iv eevee, mew, kyogre, lugia and terrakion. So feel free to contact me. Thanks. Anyone interested can contact me too.
    FC 1950 8961 6571

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Hey, i am interested in your 6iv shiny latias and raikou. I have a few 6iv pokemon to offer in exchange for them. They are not shiny, but they are individually bred by me, so it is definitely unique.

I have:
    1)5iv/6iv perfect frillish modest/bold with recover egg move.
    2)5iv/6iv perfect scyther adamant technician
    3)5iv perfect tynamo modest
    4)5iv perfect kangaskhan
    5)5iv/6iv perfect duskull
    6)5iv perfect larvesta modest
    7)5iv/6iv perfect feebas modest
    8)5iv perfect snorunt for frolass
    9)5iv perfect rotom
    10)5iv perfect darmaruka
    11)5iv perfect bagon
    12)5iv perfect noibat

Do note i value 6iv more. I am open to discussion. I am interested in the shiny 6iv eevee, mew, kyogre, lugia and terrakion. So feel free to contact me. Thanks. Anyone interested can contact me too.
    FC 1950 8961 6571

I'm interested in your Tynamo, Larvesta, Snorunt, and Rotom. May I ask the nature and IV spread for your them? What abilities do the Larvesta and Snorunt have? Also does the Snorunt have Spikes? If not that's no problem.

Since both mine have are Shiny, perfect IVs (except Raikou which have perfect IVs for Hidden Power Ice) and are both Legendaries I would say we should go 2 for 1 if that's cool?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Hey, James, what are you looking for for that pretty shiny latios? :) would you accept an offer of a couple of 5iv pokemon?

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Hey, James, what are you looking for for that pretty shiny latios? :) would you accept an offer of a couple of 5iv pokemon?

I just checked out your shop and was wondering if your 6IV Shiny Darkrai would be a good trade off? I can clone the Darkrai and give you back a copy too of course :)

Saint_Lutra

Saint Lutra
    Years
    Hey James,
    I will be straight up, this is the first time I have posted before and I am still trying to catch on to the process (I am a fairly quick learner though). Anyway, the pokemon I am after is a ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rock. nature and gender optional although preferred sassy female.

in exchange if you are interested I have a Pokerus Sableye with prankster (whatever gender) and recover egg move. I also have a Kingdra for your pokedex unless you have already acquired one. let me know.

F.C 2122-7304-2447
    Rick

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Hey James,
    I will be straight up, this is the first time I have posted before and I am still trying to catch on to the process (I am a fairly quick learner though). Anyway, the pokemon I am after is a ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rock. nature and gender optional although preferred sassy female.

in exchange if you are interested I have a Pokerus Sableye with prankster (whatever gender) and recover egg move. I also have a Kingdra for your pokedex unless you have already acquired one. let me know.

F.C 2122-7304-2447
    Rick

I actually do have a Ferroseed with leech seed and stealth rocks, just haven't IV breed it yet. Since you didn't mention IVs in your post I assume they don't matter to you? Getting you a Sassy nature will be no problem too :) I will gladly take the Sableye for it, would you also be willing to do a trade and trade back with the Kingdra so I can still get the Dex Entry?

Saint_Lutra

Saint Lutra
    Years
    Yeah I.Vs are no issue, I can deal with all that on my own. I am willing to do a trade back to give you the dex entry. Also while I am writing this out, do you have access to a stealth rock whirlwind Skarmory. again no preference on gender nature. I would be willing to give up the Kindra for it. she is max speed and special attack ev. lonely sniper.

Thanks,
    Rick

Yeah I.Vs are no issue, I can deal with all that on my own. I am willing to do a trade back to give you the dex entry. Also while I am writing this out, do you have access to a stealth rock whirlwind Skarmory. again no preference on gender nature. I would be willing to give up the Kindra for it. she is max speed and special attack ev. lonely sniper.

Thanks,
    Rick

Also just for the trouble your going through with all this, I have a spiritomb, bonsly, magnezone and munchlax we can trade about for your pokedex upgrade. may also have mime jr.

Thanks,
    Rick

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years

Thanks,
    Rick

Also just for the trouble your going through with all this, I have a spiritomb, bonsly, magnezone and munchlax we can trade about for your pokedex upgrade. may also have mime jr.

Thanks,
    Rick

Sorry but I don't have access to the Skarmory, I haven't got the chance to get the Ferroseed for you cause I'm backed up on trades and cloning but once I get it ready for you then I'll let you know :)

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Would you trade one of those Snubbulls you are breeding for a 5 IV in my shop??

I posted my reply in your shop :)

Hey everyone, just thought I would let you all know that I plan to take a little break from trading, just for a little while. I will definitely finish working on everyone's current requests but after those I won't take anymore for a bit, I'm starting to feel like most of what I'm breeding/cloning is for other people and haven't done much for myself. Give me about a week or two and I'll come back to this and continue taking requests.

Thank you all for understanding,
    James901

Years
    I posted my reply in your shop :)

Hey everyone, just thought I would let you all know that I plan to take a little break from trading, just for a little while. I will definitely finish working on everyone's current requests but after those I won't take anymore for a bit, I'm starting to feel like most of what I'm breeding/cloning is for other people and haven't done much for myself. Give me about a week or two and I'll come back to this and continue taking requests.

Thank you all for understanding,
    James901

Hi James, while you are working on the female treecko, would you want to trade the rest of my pending trades first? :)

Thank you for your kind effort :)

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
    Yo man. The 5IV Adamant Dratini or the 5IV Hasty Zorua would be great (whatever's easiest for ya). I can get ya a perfect Elekid with Ice Punch. If needed, I can sweeten the deal by making it an Electabuzz and giving it an Electirizer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back