• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Competitive Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    I'm interested in your
    Little Competitive Trade Shop
    Adamant Relicanth - Rock Head - 31/31/31/17/31/31

If that's cool I'll get to breeding the Nidoran for you once I finish some other requests. I assume you want the Nidoran to have Hustle?
    Hustle would be cool thank you, just PM me when you finish :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    Rash Raikou for 6/6/5/6/6 Impish Phione (Lvl1)
    FC: 5343-9434-4503

Last edited:

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    I am interested in this:
    Timid Thundurus-T (Nicknamed BigBURDIS) - Volt Absorb - 31/xx/30/31/31/31 - 4 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed - Thunder, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Ice)

I can offer a VGC Shiny Milotic?

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    I am interested in this:
    Timid Thundurus-T (Nicknamed BigBURDIS) - Volt Absorb - 31/xx/30/31/31/31 - 4 HP/252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed - Thunder, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Ice)

I can offer a VGC Shiny Milotic?

I'm not really interested in a Milotic, maybe if you can tell me the IVs it can change my mind?

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
    Hello again! Hoping to nab that Modest, perfect Bulbasaur with Giga Drain. Can get ya a Modest, perfect Clamperl. Was curious about Gorebyss, and it's actually quite devastating when it passes a bunch of boosts with Baton Pass. Was recently swept by one. :P

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Hello again! Hoping to nab that Modest, perfect Bulbasaur with Giga Drain. Can get ya a Modest, perfect Clamperl. Was curious about Gorebyss, and it's actually quite devastating when it passes a bunch of boosts with Baton Pass. Was recently swept by one. :P

I'm definitely interested and I will get started on your Bulbasaur as soon as I can :)

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    Hey everyone, just thought I would say this so is closed until further notice. Maybe it'll come back someday but until that day comes I will no longer be taking any requests. I'll inform a mod to close this immediately.

Of course I will finish trading with everyone in my pending trades list.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back