• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little Cup Tournament

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Oh crap. Are you serious? Dude,I never got a PM about clarrifying. And I thought that by the time I did I'd have WiFi back. So,uh,I gotta forfiet to Mike. Sorry. Won't have WiFi for another day or three.

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    In that case. I must have failed to read it. Haha. Well still. Free win for Mike. Too bad I couldn't be in it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    posty, im still on vacation so i not going to withdraw from this tourney, IM STILL IN :d

ill be back in 4 days and then i can battle Ryan24 [sorry ryan if this caused you any problems]

im just letting you know that im still in the little cup tourney

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Hold on the 9th? Aw sweet. I'll be getting WiFi back by the 31st if not earlier. If I can I'd like to revoke my decision to drop-out. Sorry Mike. lol.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Whoa. The thread became inactive and I forgot about it. Thanks for giving me some extra time, Mukka! I'll definitely be ready when you get back, we can do the battle this weekend.

Kamikaze Kidd

Pulse, the Prince of Paralysis
    Years
  • Hey Posty, what happens if the person I am to battle does not show up? I have been here every day checking and when I am on, I send him PMs and VMs like crazy. Yesterday I waited for him for 5 hours! It shoudln't be my fault if he doesn't show up.

Also, a question about the Sleep Clause. Does it mean that no two pokemon can be asleep at the same time OR does it mean I can't use moves like Hypnosis at all?

Thank you.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    You would advance if your opponent does not show up.

Sleep Clause: No two pokemon can be asleep on the same team. (Rest does not count)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    hey postman... why arent Jirachis on the ban list... you can get wishmaker ones at level 5... just wondering and Ill definitely join the next tourney... Ill be back!!!!!!!

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Why would it be banned if it doesnt even make it past the rules.

It has to evolve.

Back