• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut_Butters

...I hate peanut butter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I did't even notice her,or the butler.
    I just walked into that room,and saw a girl going out the room from the corner of my eye..I tried to see her again,but I couldn't.
    I didn't really even notice the butler.

They aren't scary in the least bit..Unless your the ingame character,then you'd be freaked out by the house.
    But to the player it really isn't scary.

The only part of that house I find scary,is the picture with the eyes that follow you.

GuardianofAuraGirl

*Heart beats a little bit faster* Last night, I saw the ghost butler around 8:36 a.m. (by changing thet time on my DS Lite)!! S you could try meeting him around that time, if you dare...It still creeps me out when I see the Butler floating around. With the background music, it makes the scene seem even more creepier! And I saw the ghost girl at 7:16 a.m. and the Gengar in the painting too! The Old Chateau still scares me but I still feel excitement on seeing the ghosts...Halloween's coming too...
    Above all else, if still don't see the ghost then you've gotta be lucky to see it.

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
    I tried it last night and saw noth the butler and the girl. Whoah they were creepy. And that music realyy creeps you out at midnight with no lighths on. Believe me, I couldn't get to sleep that night.

GuardianofAuraGirl

I tried it last night and saw noth the butler and the girl. Whoah they were creepy. And that music realyy creeps you out at midnight with no lighths on. Believe me, I couldn't get to sleep that night.

Even worse, when you finally fall asleep you have a nightmare about the ghosts and the Old Chateau. Now that would even make the Old Chateau more scarier.

Balaczter

Pokemon Sprite Artist
    Years
    Gardinea was outside it one time...I talked to her and she stuttered (Really!) ''T..the Old Chateau i..isn't sc..s..scary!" and then she runs off.

I've noticed loads of people are asking, ' Where's the butler and the little girl?'

Well, honestly, I thought the butler was the little girl's grandfather. But anyway, if you keep going in and out of the dining room at night (Not midnight, just night), he'll look at you, then glide off towards the kitchen. The bin will have an antidote in it.

The little girl is in the last room to the right in the upstairs middle corridor. But you can't see her if you walk in to it. You need to walk into the room just beside it. You can see a bit of her bedroom. She will glide out of it as soon as you enter the room beside it.

There is also a glaring TV and a painting with red eyes that watch you when you have your back turned to it.

I've noticed in some of the rooms there are lots of boxes. Where the little girl and her grandfather/butler moving?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I saw both many times and I think I saw something else move in there. Must be from seeing them 3 times in a row when entering the room.

Arceus200

Fanfic writer in training.
    Years
    I've seen them both and caught rotom. It's not that scary, but the guy above me makes a point. The eyes can be a little annoying and scary. 0.0

also, the house music can be a little creepy if you turn off the lights at night and turn it up.

...yeah, the house was scary at first...

Last edited:

GuardianofAuraGirl

My friends are saying u get Darkrai in there but i havent seen 1

No you don't get Darkrai in the Old Chateau. I believe that you get Darkrai in that locked up house in Canalave City but you have to have an Action Replay or been to one of the Nintendo Event thing in USA. But if you have the japanese version of Pokemon Diamond or Pearl there's also a glitch.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    No you don't get Darkrai in the Old Chateau. I believe that you get Darkrai in that locked up house in Canalave City but you have to have an Action Replay or been to one of the Nintendo Event thing in USA. But if you have the japanese version of Pokemon Diamond or Pearl there's also a glitch.

mind that that glitch only works on the early japanese versions, a few months later there were new japanese diamond/pearl versions which have fixed that glitch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back