• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I've saw the little girl, when I was in the television room, I saw the little girl in the right. I didn't think it was creepy, i tried to talk to her but she was gone. I haven't seen the butler yet though.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I feel like this was a joke by nintendo. This isn't serious, 2 people that are ghosts that appear about 4% of the time. So?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    then again...

maybe they are just for ambiance, who knows? ive seen the girl three times in one night first time it was eerie I'll admit but then i was curious about why she was thre and does she have and connection to the room with the two beds that apears to be a child's room? I have read the other posts on this and i find it interesting there may be a backstory to the ghosts of the old chateau. i have not seen the butler yet however. oh and thanks for the tip on gengar wand the room with the eyes. the eye thing was eerie hen i saw it for the first time as well.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    It was around 2 am when I saw the little girl for the first time, I was EV training or something. My face was like O.O when I saw her xD

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    Yes.

It freaked me out...I found her the first time at like, 9 o' clock at night, and I had the volume turned up the whole way.
    The whole finding a ghost in a Pokemon game in the night with freaky music blasting at full volume kinda freaked me out a little. O_o

There's a butler ghost also, in the dining room. I found him rather late at night, too.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    I can't remember when I saw them. It probably was at night. But it freaked me out. I was like "Whoa,where did those come from?"

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
    Years
    they only pretending to be scared it only for a joke come on only a mess around.

anyway i want to know when and where i can see the 2 ghosts i would really like to see them and have a good scare "sigh" i wish it was halloween again. . .

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2008
    when i saw them, i got so freakin' creeped out!!
    I thin theyr just ghosts, to show how creepy teh chatou or whatever really is

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    OMG! I finally saw the girl...she is very creepy!! And to tell u the truth the room u go in to see the girl the room with the bed there is this purple pic, with red eyes...and when u go up by it the red eyes go away!!

CREEPY!!

Years
    Uh, wasn't there another thread like this? And someone said you coulda just googled it. xD
    I like talking about the ghosts, so I'll post something interesting anyways. BTW, they freaked me out when I first saw them, xD

Um...if you see the girl and the butler at night, then run around like a maniac in the room with the painting, you might be lucky enough to come across a Gengar. And you also need like a GBA game like FireRed or Emerald in the GBA slot. But it's way rare.

Sometimes the ghosts won't appear when you first enter their rooms, so just keep going in and out till they show up.

There are alotta rumors of why there are ghosts. The fire, the poisin, the antidote, the twins. Just google it, and you'll get a lotta hits.

Dedalus

Sonic Sword
    Years
    Serious question... Can you see them more than once?

I'd thought that I'd just been imagining things, ya 'know? Trying to make the game seem a little more interesting.

Good to know I'm not crazy! XD

Years
    Yep, sure you can, anytime you want, like I've said before, just keep on going in and out of their rooms, they'll show up soon enough.

I thought I was crazed when I first saw the girl too, xD.

ivanedu

exxpierienced /master trainer
    Years
    Dude, that gitl is just a gosth its about the ... pokemon the electric one in there r... something its just a wel parto of the mistery the thay you look in IN the TV and it says it gives a feeling of starrind ... something like it ROTOM thats the one when you get rotom...

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    A form of rotom? that was my first idea when i was hunting for him on a friend DS

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Is this little event still in Platinum?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back