• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Little girl in the Old Chateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Oh no, can't believe this event also continues to Platinum!! I was just checked out the Old Chateau now, and after I approached to the statue, I go in the dining room and saw that old man standin next to the dining table, and floated to the left side and dissapear!! Which wasn't my experience before when I played Pearl, I only saw the little girl on Pearl Version.

Old Chateau is simply the freakiest place in Sinnoh=.=

HSX

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    IIRC, according to Rowan in the Platinum "Secret Key" event, Rotom was a thingamawhatzthat that took over a toy and wrecked havoc in the house. I think the tow was that of the little girl. You don't think...

...Rotom's the reason they're still there...? .__.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    I'll repeat the time periods for a sucessful viewing of the events.

You can see the girl, and buttler between the hours of 7pm. and 1:30am.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    this place isn't scary at all but its great for sp.atck ev training ^_^ there was nothing scary about the ghousts,but i am suprised there were ghousts in pokemon(besides ghoust pokemon)btw i am new.

BanditoXVIII

Platinum-Dsi - JOSE' <-Id name
    Years
    so nice to know that-.- sadly I went there to get my rotom...at midnight.lol I never saw anything. =(

Cura

Years
    Hmm... you gotta just enter and re-enter rooms every once and a while.
    Enter the same room a few times every other minute. You should see the
    little girl this way.

Cura

Years
    You gotta use an action replay with the codes, "Walk through walls", "Unlocked" and Time Freeze" active. ( Tested on Pokemon Pearl ) You can then talk to the girl, and for some reason start a level 66 Gengar battle. Odd, how that is... Nintendo hid a unused script in an a easter egg. :D

Rain On Dem Foez

I make it rain
    Years
    • Age 38
    • L.A
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    thats one mystery of pokemon life revealed. humans living in the Pokemon world become Pokemon in their afterlifes :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    You gotta use an action replay with the codes, "Walk through walls", "Unlocked" and Time Freeze" active. ( Tested on Pokemon Pearl ) You can then talk to the girl, and for some reason start a level 66 Gengar battle. Odd, how that is... Nintendo hid a unused script in an a easter egg. :D
    cool!i wanna do that...maybe there is some way to fight her without cheats?it seems odd nintendo would have a unused script like that....

Superkam64

Pokemon rockz!
    Years
    When I first saw that girl I was so scared! But it's pretty cool how you can talk to her too!

Last edited:

Cura

Years
    cool!i wanna do that...maybe there is some way to fight her without cheats?it seems odd nintendo would have a unused script like that....

Many of the Pokemon Games, recently Platinum have many scripts that are unused in them. I found these scripts out. Like the Odd Keystone script. Go to Twinleaf Town, surf on the little lake near your house in the game, and try talking the third or second tree on left side of the lake. It should say, " [Player's Name Here] has obtained a Odd Keystone! "

Another one is on the Cycling Road, you can see an odd tree colouring in the far back right of the screen on the mountain. ( Action Replay used on Pearl. )

There's many more to explore! :D

( Sorry for the offtopic chat. I wanted to explain that. )

ghost expert

Gengar Owner
    Years
    You get the pokemon "Rotom" in the old chateau. You time setting MUST be between 8pm-2am (I think) in order for you to get Rotom!

You MUST first see the little girl and old man (Both are ghosts, that's why they are so scary and you can't talk to 'em).
    The old man ghost is in the dining room at 1st floor, while the girl is in one of the numerous rooms on the 2nd floor.

Once you've seen both the "ghosts", the go in the room (2nd floor) with a TV; then press "A" at the TV, the Rotom appears... CATCH IT ! ! !

It's a great pokemon! It is at lv.16.

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    You get the pokemon "Rotom" in the old chateau. You time setting MUST be between 8pm-2am (I think) in order for you to get Rotom!

You MUST first see the little girl and old man (Both are ghosts, that's why they are so scary and you can't talk to 'em).
    The old man ghost is in the dining room at 1st floor, while the girl is in one of the numerous rooms on the 2nd floor.

Once you've seen both the "ghosts", the go in the room (2nd floor) with a TV; then press "A" at the TV, the Rotom appears... CATCH IT ! ! !

Actually you dont need to see the ghosts it just has to be at night. the ghosts are just there but know ones what they actually are there for. it would be awesome if nintendo would have an event that involved the old chateau and those ghosts

zerwey

:3
    Years
    My friend and I decided to check out the "ghosts". So we went into the Old Chateau around 10:00pm and looked for the ghosts. After about 5 minutes of searching my friend decided that the ghosts weren't real and that I was lying, but I insisted on continuing until I saw either the little girl, old man, or butler. Finally, on the fourth trip into the second room from the right, we saw the little girl. To me, she was floating; but to my ever skeptical friend, she was walking. I continued to look for the butler and old man for another 10 minutes, but to no avail. We were both pretty freaked out, though, because we were sitting outside on a park bench at 10 0 clock at night. o.O

Also, has anyone seen the picture with the purple frame and red eyes in the second room to the right (the one where you can see the little girl)? When you walk up to it, the red eyes disappear, but when you walk away, they light up again. Pretty freaky.

WTH?!

1) You don't have to see the ghosts to catch Rotom
    2) The time setting should be after 8pm but before light
    3) Rotom is caught at level 20.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    All I have seen is the old man and the little girl.

Do any of you guys happen to know where the 'butler' is?

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Ah, yes. The Old Chateau. I remember encountering the little girl two times in one visit. O_o

The room with the red eyes freaked me out, and I was dumb enough to play it at night. Is it true that you can encounter a Gengar while having a 3rd Generation game cartridge in your DS?

All I have seen is the old man and the little girl.

Do any of you guys happen to know where the 'butler' is?

Wait, I thought the old man was the butler. Is that what you meant?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back