• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    What nature does your Uxie have? :)
    if it's a nature I like I would give you a few Pokémon for it as I don't think a single HA would be fair on you.

Hi!
    Yea I can send you one although it'll have to wait until I'm back from work which'll be in about 10 hours from now. :)

its quirky, i also have a pokerus eevee.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • its quirky, i also have a pokerus eevee.

Yea I'd be interestd in the Uxie - is there anything else you'd like from me in addition to the Poliwag? You can pick a few. :)

Yes,coz you can't catch it in HG/SS ^^
    I'm afraid you have to wait until I done my current request,I believe it wouldn't take so long,sorry (´・_・`)

That's ok I'm about to head off to work anyway. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Yea I'd be interestd in the Uxie - is there anything else you'd like from me in addition to the Poliwag? You can pick a few. :)

That's ok I'm about to head off to work anyway. :)

um idk but i will have to get back to you on it because i have to get off my computer.

Years
  • Hello!

Would I be able have to have a hidden ability Froakie?

Though, I don't really have any Pokemon that are worth giving...

hey! since larinelle is gone at work, i can take care of that froakie for you no problem :) do you have any HA pokemon at all? possibly any battle items?

DarkBuizel

The Darkest
    Years
  • hey! since larinelle is gone at work, i can take care of that froakie for you no problem :) do you have any HA pokemon at all? possibly any battle items?

Thanks! I don't have any items as we speak as I am currently working on getting them myself, however for hidden abilities, I have Swampert (Damp), which isn't very good. I have Vullaby (Weak Armor). Also, there is Pachirisu (Volt Absorb).

It's awful, I know. Sorry but that's all I have :/

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • well idk what i want but i will give you a shiny poliwrath for the poliwag with swift swim and a kings rock.

You don't need to give me anything that valuble. If you don't need anything else from me you can have the drizzle one just like that. :)

@ everyone else
    Currently unsure about which trades are still in process as I see some of you have already traded with each other @@!

Years
  • Thanks! I don't have any items as we speak as I am currently working on getting them myself, however for hidden abilities, I have Swampert (Damp), which isn't very good. I have Vullaby (Weak Armor). Also, there is Pachirisu (Volt Absorb).

It's awful, I know. Sorry but that's all I have :/

hey! sorry about that... i fell asleep (it was 3:30 am here) but the froakie is ready... if you don't mind i would take a the swampert? if you don't want to give it up you could breed another one

DarkBuizel

The Darkest
    Years
  • hey! sorry about that... i fell asleep (it was 3:30 am here) but the froakie is ready... if you don't mind i would take a the swampert? if you don't want to give it up you could breed another one

That's fine! What's your friend code?

EDIT: never mind I see it. I'll register it now.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • sorry, my email seems to be a little screwy, and not notifying me of notifications... im ready now if you're still available

Your Eevee's being super stubborn :''D
    I keep getting 5ivs but always with sp dp missing :(

EDIT:

Ok - now i got a 6iv one. :P
    Do you want it to have a nickname?
    This'll be my last IV request for now though because I really don't have the time for it :(

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back