• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Little trades - HA's, Rare Balls & More !!HIATUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
you don't have to breed for me if you don't want... i just don't have a skitty... if i could borrow yours i would do it myself

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
I like helping out and all that - but I just spent several hours of my free time - which is limited to begin with - to get you a 6iv Eevee.
Not a word of thank you whatsoever - great.

And no - you did not ask for wish.

Years
could you maybe get a bold iv'd eevee with wish... i need an umbreon... sorry if you're the only person i go to lol... i dont really know anyone else

i am thankful i really am... i know that must've been the biggest pain in the ass and I'm sorry for taking up so much of your free time...
im sorry...

now i feel so horrible... im so sorry...

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
Hoi. :)

Sure!
Do you just want any of IV'd ones? I'd prefer handing the IV'd ones only if you plan on using them - just let me know!

Not necessary,I just need them for collection purpose.
So you may give me both of them with random IVs =)
What do you want in return?
Thank you~

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Not necessary,I just need them for collection purpose.
So you may give me both of them with random IVs =)
What do you want in return?
Thank you~

Would you happen to have any HA females in non standart Pokéballs? even ones that are already on my HA list.
If not you can just have them. :)

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
Would you happen to have any HA females in non standart Pokéballs? even ones that are already on my HA list.
If not you can just have them. :)

Probably not,but I do have two Deerling (summer and Autumn) with their HA Serene Grace in normal poke ball.I believe you need it,since it's listed in your wishlist :P

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Probably not,but I do have two Deerling (summer and Autumn) with their HA Serene Grace in normal poke ball.I believe you need it,since it's listed in your wishlist :P
Sure sure, that'll work out fine >^<
I think I'm online atm so feel free to send a trade request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back