• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Living Dex Progress Update: 680/721 (So close, help, please?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Living Dex Progress: 710/721
    11 Remaining!!!
    30/41 Scored

Some of you may recall me posting about help with completing a Living Dex a couple ... few? Weeks ago? I've spent nearly all my time outside of work attempting to achieve that goal and now after much evolving and breeding, etc, I'm finally within reach of my goal!

So I come here with a list of what I need, hopeful that people would be willing to help me once again. This time, however, I'm on my ORAS. Since my last post, I've registered for Bank, beaten my AS, and transferred everything from my X over. These legendaries on this list, many are achievable, I just haven't gotten around to catching them yet (Which I will be starting after posting this)

Here's the list, please help if you can!

383 - Groudon
    480 - Uxie
    483 - Dialga
    484 - Palkia
    486 - Regigigas
    487 - Giratina
    494 - Victini
    641 - Tornadus
    642 - Thundurus
    643 - Reshiram
    645 - Landorus
    646 - Kyurem
    721 - Volcanion

Edit: Also, you may notice that many of these pokemon evolve by stone. I HAVE these pokemon's pre-evolutions. I've just been unable to getthe stones to complete the evolutions. I would love if anyone could donate any stones. I've grinded so much Secret Super Training with zero results that I'm sick to death of it. Even going as far to complete all 30 events with a single Pokemon in hopes that it would increase my odds of stone yields when I completed the proper courses.

Special thanks to those who have helped me!

HalcyonXIII; 5 standard and 4 Legendary!
    Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Snivy, Mudkip, Oshawott, Regirock, Registeel, Yveltal, and Zygarde

Sater10; 13 standard and 1 Legendary!
    Rattata, Electrike, Chimchar, Piplup, Kricketot, Cherubi, Buneary, Glameow, Sewaddle, Cottonee, Yamask, Tynamo, Amaura, Phione

Destinedjagold; 10 (8 Unique) Legendary!
    Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus (x2), Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie (x2), Hoopa

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Edit: Double Post, oops.

Edit2: I've combed through the GTS to trim the list. I was able to pick up 14 Pokemon. Woot.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry didn't see you needed a reshiram but I'll give you a Zekrom If you can give me one of the kalos legendaries

Years
  • I'll put a florges on top and trade it for the shiny yveltal (if it's legit) If you want more I have the opportunity to catch a kyurem if you insist

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    I have a ridiculous amount of Pokemon and no spreadsheets to keep them organized yet. There's no way of me to be able to give you that information efficiently. I think it'd be best that if you're looking for particular Pokemon, list those and I can check.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I'm looking for

Vulpix with Drought
    Nidoran with Hustle
    Grimer with Poison Touch
    Zubat with Infiltrator
    Natu with Magic Bounce
    Wooper with Unaware
    Bunnelby with Huge Power
    Tyrunt with Rock Head

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    I mean I'll work with you, dude. If you don't have them it's cool. You can have them. They just sit in my PC. Wasting away haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back