• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lize's css shop & gallery

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Lize's css shop & gallery
    css for the low price of a happy smile
    Gallery
    Here's some of the CSS that I've used for certain posts on PokéCommunity.
    A little bit of playing around with css for just a normal post. Basically just a post with favorite albums, but I had this idea in my head and Achromatic someone forced me to actually do it. Spent around 2 hours for this, but it was fun to do. You can see the post in full glory here.
    ?
    Nothing here yet. Who knows, maybe something I created for you ends up here.
    Signatures
    D52Pw2rP

My first signature. Well, technically, since the very first one is already gone, but this was my first signature to keep. Made with a subtle pattern image as background and a vector image of "Flaky", a character from a show. Oh, and the pairing with machomuu, which also links to his profile.

bGuXgwDL

Signature made for user Achromatic, themed after the new Rotom dex from Pokemon Sun & Moon. Background is a moving blurred image of the new Alola region. Also includes several links and titles.

There are a lot of things I still don't understand.
    Follow my Twitter
    Add me on Steam
    osu! Profile

Signatures for mayunaise, machomuu and me. Dangan Ronpa 2 collab.

Other
    http://codepen.io/Mongeed/pens/popular/
    My Codepen profile. Here you can see some of my work and snippets, just generally some stuff made to play around CSS. It captures a bit of what I can do.

Shop
    Although I was going to make this the main focus of my thread, I'm going to keep it quite simple. Out of my experience, the best way to work on something great is to keep contact with the client. In this case, that would be you. So, just a form won't really do. I'm not really intending to start off with making people fill in a form for a request, so all you'd have to do now is write me a message. Just generally write what you want, signature or post. What kind of theme will it have? What kind of style? What will the content be? We will all figure this out together, after the first steps have been made.

Last edited:

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Are there different kind of prices for different art? Is there a difference in the amount of smiles needed for a signature with or without links? ;)

Have fun making these signatures!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Doing CSS has always been such a struggle for me. :c It's nice to see others here who are able to do it. With that said, I was wondering if you could make something where there's an image underneath the text? I want it to be at the bottom though. I've always ALWAYS struggled with getting text on the bottom. If you could, maybe have a black banner under the text only, similar to Achromatic's signature. I don't want it all like his where the background image is blurred or fixed to scroll with the page though.

Here's the image I want you to use. :3

I mean, I'm not looking for anything specific. I just want enough room to have hearts for different links. ^^ I'll leave the rest upto you. I'm not picky about graphics or anything. ^^

Lize

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Doing CSS has always been such a struggle for me. :c It's nice to see others here who are able to do it. With that said, I was wondering if you could make something where there's an image underneath the text? I want it to be at the bottom though. I've always ALWAYS struggled with getting text on the bottom. If you could, maybe have a black banner under the text only, similar to Achromatic's signature. I don't want it all like his where the background image is blurred or fixed to scroll with the page though.

Here's the image I want you to use. :3

I mean, I'm not looking for anything specific. I just want enough room to have hearts for different links. ^^ I'll leave the rest upto you. I'm not picky about graphics or anything. ^^

Thank you! I've contacted you via VM, if you want to keep details and stuff private, private messages are fine by me too. I don't completely get your request, but we'll work out to make something that you're happy with. c:

I won't request but, damn, I gotta admit your service is good!

Thanks, a lot!! That means a lot!!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • nice stuff you got going on here!
    do you do more css stuff as in making stuff for rp forums? forum theme wise as well?

would love to see more of you soon!​

Lize

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Woop woop, request for pikadots is done~

nice stuff you got going on here!
    do you do more css stuff as in making stuff for rp forums? forum theme wise as well?

would love to see more of you soon!​

Thank you!!!

I've actually considered going in to the RP section, because I remember doing a roleplay with some friends of me, ended up cssing for that back then as well. I would possibly accept requests for that, if somebody is interested in that. This also includes for mafia, because I've seen quite some css over there. As far as forum themes go, not so much. :p They're quite bigger projects for my taste.

mayunaise

sandwich spread
    Years
  • Well then, since some bulli mod proficient moderator took away my sig, I could deffo` use another one, if you wanna tackle it. :P
    Something with Chiaki would be nice. Thanks alot, Lize <3
    Spoiler:

Lize

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Added 3 new signatures to the opening post. c:

Your sigs are so nice! I'd like to request one!

I quite like the idea of this being used as a part of it, although I'm not too fussy with design... Although I like the premise of achromatic's! I dunno what you could use as a bg tho~

Will get back on yours soon! It should be nearly finished~

Well then, since some bulli mod proficient moderator took away my sig, I could deffo` use another one, if you wanna tackle it. :P
    Something with Chiaki would be nice. Thanks alot, Lize <3
    Spoiler:

Done >w>

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi! Can I make a request for a signature?

This (click!) as the picture? I'm okay with any design you make (well maybe not toooooo big) have fun with it, if it works. <33 If not, just lemme know!

Back