• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lockerz: Scam or Legit?

Is Lockerz legit or a scam?

• Legit

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • Scam

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    See, everyone seems to have their own theories, not just on PC but a majority of the www do, there are sites saying it's 100% legit and others saying it's a scam.

So what's your opinion on it all?

Years
    I'm pretty sure it's legit. I never got anything, but that's because I never redeemed anything. I have so much evidence, but I don't want to get into all that. In my opinion. it's 100% legit.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I've never really gotten on again, since I got an invite. So, I really can't decide whether it's legit or a scam. I'll try going on it tomorrow, when I get time so I can get more points, try to calmly explain to my mom what it is without her freaking out, then try to get enough points to get me an X-Box 360. ;D

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    I'm pretty Sure it's a scam.....There is a special add-on called WOT (Web of trust) that i use... I prevents me from the dangeous sites.

More people think it's a scam....Don't believe me, here's the link to WOT's Scoreboard for lockerz:

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/lockerz.com

After viewing this for the first time, i never even botherd to join it. After all, that PROVES it's a scam... at least, in my book

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Huh. It seems interesting to me, after reading a bit. Could somebody invite me? I'd like to see it from the inside (without breaking in. 8P).

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
    Well it seriously depends what you think defines a scam. See, people have gotten stuff, I got my T-Shirt. But recently they canceled a huge heep of orders, including my PSP -.- . They probably did this because there was a problem during the redemption that caused way to many orders to go through.

Anyway, they have a new redemption system which works, and since I've almost got enough for a nifty Xbox 360, I'm keeping at it xD

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Its owned by the same people that owns bodybuilding.com, a multi million dollar site, and the biggest bodybuilding site in the world, I order from that site also, you can trust it, just hard to redeem since the traffic is way too high during redemption

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    The site itself doesn't seem to show off signs of a scam and that is because the people behind it are very legit, my friend got his XBOX 360 elite with a call of duty modern warfare 2 game, I was shocked at first seeing him getting something that he says its free...lucky fool XD anyway he invited me so im also trying to earn points.

If anyone here who never got that special something on christmas can maybe get it on lockerz for free, send me a PM so that I could invite you in. ^_^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Likewise I keep getting the "out of stock check back later" sign, aw man i really want that frist season of heroes. XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I want to be skeptical, but there are so much youtube videos and pictures of people showing that it is legitimate. It better be, because I have about 330 points.

But other than that, I'll believe it for now because the people who believe it's a scam are idiots for the most part. Notice the last part I said please, I don't want to make this sound like flamebait.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Well... I'd have to try it to know for certain, but from all I've been hearing about it, I will tentatively say that it's probably not a scam, but I can't know for sure until I try it.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    I have a question about it, how are they getting the money to give people this stuff for free? It may be obvious and I'm just being an idiot (Most likely), or it's in the login bit of the site, but I didn't see anything.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I'm not so sure on how to explain it but it may be due to us the people who sign into lockerz and take our time answering their questions. Also inviting people to join is a plus in this, the more people join their website, the more the foundation supports them and starts sponsoring for them in terms of items. At least I think this is how they manage to get the stuff for us.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I have a question about it, how are they getting the money to give people this stuff for free? It may be obvious and I'm just being an idiot (Most likely), or it's in the login bit of the site, but I didn't see anything.

I think they get paid through traffic. Also, since Lockerz is part of an actual company, I can say that they don't buy things for actual price. A PSP, for example, may cost about $179.99 to you, but it's much cheaper for the stores and it costs much less to reproduce it so the creators can get a good profit out of it. At least, that's what I was told.

Last edited:
    Back