• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lockerz: Scam or Legit?

Is Lockerz legit or a scam?

• Legit

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • Scam

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I undestand there are millions of members who are also waiting for their free t-shirt like I am. Its been two weeks and counting so I hope they keep their word on the whole legit thing.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's legit from what I know.. I stayed pretty far away from it, until one of my best friends talked me into joining a couple of weeks ago. Apparently one of his friends saved up enough points and got an iPod from there, and really did get it in the mail, so I figured there was no harm in giving the site a shot.

I always forget to visit it though, my points are still low.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm pretty Sure it's a scam.....There is a special add-on called WOT (Web of trust) that i use... I prevents me from the dangeous sites.

More people think it's a scam....Don't believe me, here's the link to WOT's Scoreboard for lockerz:

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/lockerz.com

After viewing this for the first time, i never even botherd to join it. After all, that PROVES it's a scam... at least, in my book

Hey kiddo, better check your citation link, looks like a bunch of n00bs stormed wot and up rated it. Which is really friggin annoying.

Still, I honestly believe it's a privacy violating scam, which is one of the minor ones. So yeah, you give up your email address, and they flood your inbox with junk mail by selling the email addresses to whoever buys them. Not to mention, even spammers who send viri buy these lists so yeah. Anyways, I can't see any company putting up a site like this without it making money somehow. Also, the invite system implies that it's not fully legit...they're using people to draw traffic in, and they're already flooded by all the n00bies who have fallen for it...so redemptions fail, get canceled, things 'sell out' and stuff like that.

If they really cared, they'd have credited the points back to the users who's redemptions got cancelled...and I don't think they bothered to do that did they.

So yeah, my final verdict is that:
    LOCKERZ IS A SCAM, A SHADY SITE, AND NOTHING MORE THAN A SHAM

There, I'm done with ranting about it.

Bichu

←Onigiri(Rice ball) Pichu
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    I honestly love this site!! I just haven't redeemed anything. I've gotten so much positive feedback from it!! I'm incredibly disappointed that the DS Lite isn't up there right now though. If they ever will or did. XD I don't want a DSi, I want a DS Littteeeee

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I haven't been on there in ages, now I get "VIEW THIS S***!" every 5 hours.

Back