• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loki: Signature Making Class Level III

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    munna: I haven't forgotten you! ;< I promise! I'm just setting up my 'Saturday' system.

Anyway, I like the way you did assignment one- the depth is definitely there, and the composition is good! It's a sweet picture, and somehow makes me crave ice cream, so please hold on your comments while I go retrieve some. *SHOT'd* Anyway, it's different from what you usually, see, so… I find it hard to have anything to say other than: You rocked it. :3

Assignment 1: A

Really? I adored the banner you made for Acendo. xDD OMFG A2A! Anime2Anime, right? –gah we're getting off track- Ahh, the only username I remember is Omega, but I remember everyone else was also great fun. |D Especially the admin. Forgot his name though. Okay! Dx Back on topic.

Anyway, you definitely rocked Assignment 2 as well! I love the text, especially since it's on both sides- helps the balance and was pulled off nicely. The stocks were combined wonderfully, and I must say that number 4 is very familiar to me. –Ender! *shot'd*- Version one is definitely better in my eyes, as it seems less empty. I'm not sure what to say about the random yellow light on the right of the banner though, because even though it was apart of the original stock, it just seems out of place, since the other light is hidden behind all the –very cool- effects. Replacing it with something else, or at least dimming it down a bit so that it doesn't detract from your very well defined focal is probably a good idea. One of those bolt-lightning-things also comes pretty close to his eyes. I would suggest spacing it away from his face a little more? It appears pixellated over the darker bits, and it also sticks out a bit much. You pulled off the combination of stocks perfectly though, way better than the piece I did. which is what this whole thing was based off of, so really.

Assignment 2: A

A for Again.
    Blergh… classes are usually at least twice a week =P
    Oo; Ice cream? Makes me want to eat babies… or pull their wittle cheeks apart. xD
    I don't remember anyone's user name xD
    Very nice ideas but I'm too lazy to implement them xD
    Really? I never noticed
    Again? that's just lame… xD
    Oh yea I think Brittany Spears was wearing a wig…
    Will be getting on to the next assignment… maybe tomorrow…

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    A2 resubmission:
    Thanks for the advice Loki. I followed your advice, but I couldn't leave it without a border, it just didn't look right..

V1: Tried to make it a bit darker, so it's less flashy.
    Spoiler:

V2: Made it more blueish.. I think this one is easier on the eyes.
    Spoiler:

Hokay, thanks for inviting me into the class =]

Assignment 0.

Best banner -
    I have no idea I think these two are pretty good.

Favourite style -
    I love blending clipping masks untill they look natural, over and over and over again. Its kindoff a technique I have picked up. None of the sigs above have that trait, but I make banners easiest doing that.

Most interested in learning -
    Perfect Compositional peices.

What I mean by that is great flow, text placement and focal. I mean It having great effects is up to me. But just learning how to design my banner perfectly is a aquired skill.

A1: Okay this is my first assignment. Im not quite used to doing vector sigs (just take a look at my past sigs).

A2: So here is my second assignment......

Stock used:

A3: This is my renderless signature. it felt akward making this haha, just did some smudging and some pentooling.

Stock:

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Assignment 3.
    Might as well submit it today, because I can't really make anything better :\

Takeda Kohei o.o

I shrunk it, since the whole thing was pretty darn big:
    Original stock.

Back