• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen lol is team galactic that dumb?

Years
  • I am currently at stark mountain fighting the red headed tg commander. The bronzong confused my torterra but I used rock climbto confuse it when the foe had 1 hp lol. the bronzong knocked itsself out. makes me question team galactic's intelligence lol. so why didnt that commander use a full restore before I hit it?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I am currently at stark mountain fighting the red headed tg commander. The bronzong confused my torterra but I used rock climbto confuse it when the foe had 1 hp lol. the bronzong knocked itsself out. makes me question team galactic's intelligence lol. so why didnt that commander use a full restore before I hit it?

Becaause they might not have had one, or used it up already?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    I hate bronzong I am glad you killed it. Sometimes, if they know it can win they do. I have concluded this plenty o' times.

Years
  • yeah lucky for me the pokemon that can be hit with earthquake have trouble (even pokemon that belong to my allies lol) currently I am facing jupiter and her skuntank who is trying to take a dump on torterra. Oh well, EARTHQUAKE!!!!!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I am currently at stark mountain fighting the red headed tg commander. The bronzong confused my torterra but I used rock climbto confuse it when the foe had 1 hp lol. the bronzong knocked itsself out. makes me question team galactic's intelligence lol. so why didnt that commander use a full restore before I hit it?

I don't know.

Maybe because Mars is a CPU and doesn't have twenty Full Restores to toss around like most Trainers do? Or because the Bronzong just got unlucky with its Confusion status?

SkittyLover77

No, not the face!
    Years
  • Because Team Galactic is too poor to buy full restores? *shot*

Probably because they used it already on another Poke or just *coughtoopoorcough* don't have any.

P.S. Woo, I'm back from the dead! :x I will be happeh if anyone remembers me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    ...They're no Team Rocket, that's for sure!

That´s right. Team Rocket was, at least, cool.

[CPU´s usually have only one potion, gym leaders may use stat- healing items as well. The Champ of the Elite four usually has 2-3 healing items, which causes lots of trouble when he uses them on his strongest Pokemon. xp]

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    because mostly trainers and evil strangers dont use items.... Mainly gym leaders use heal items. ;]

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • Maybe because Team Galactic members are data programmed into a game. . . T_T

But seriously, would you personally WANT to have Bronzong healed anyway?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Because they don't have any/ AI sucks/ he got bad luck with the confusion?

Hey, it's NPC. it doesn't have 20 full restores at its disposal at all times like the player character.

Zane_pollard

Bunnybear will eat your SOUL!!
    Years
  • I SHALL NOT HAVE ANY PEOPLE WEARING SPANDEX ROOL DA WURLD WIT DER LAZORZ!!!lol..... jk.... maybe they are poor

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    It makes me wonder; if Pokémon were to suddenly have extremely amazing AI, would everyone complain about it instead?
    I would settle just for semi-intelligent AI that didn't cheat at the battle frontier.

Back