• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look at me! I'm awesome!

Years
  • Some attention is actually really nice to have, otherwise you may have that lingering feeling of not really standing out, still, I do think too much of one thing can be bothersome. When you're bombarded with peoples' attention you may become casual with it, might leave something more to be desired when their attention shifts away from you. I'd like to think that having some attention every now and then can give me a real appreciation for being noticed, I don't really mind so much if I'm not often in the spotlight, most of the time it's actually better that way.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    It depends. Most of the time I enjoy staying in the crowd. I'm not the type of person that wants to stand out or be entirely different from others. Still, attention is good sometimes, as long as it's not always on me. XD And I prefer getting attention from doing good, not bad.

Years
  • I definitely try to stay invisible.
    But it'd be fun to just be one of those brave/crazy/confident people... however, I think I'm just a bit too lazy for that... O__o
    ^^;;

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • It's not that I don't like to be recognized for the good things I do or whatever, but I don't really like attention from just random people on the street. I'm not gonna go out with a multicolored afro on just to get someone to look at me.
    And also, my personality is naturally chill and mellow most of the time. So I don't really care much either way. I'm not radical or daring. So there's nothing to really notice??

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I hate seeking attention, i'll do everything i can to make sure that i'm not seeking attention.
    But the problem is people will think i'm seeking atteniton if i'm too quiet :/

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I keep my awesomeness in a box. I don't try to stick out, it just happens.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I don't seek out attention. I like keeping to myself. Don't like the pressure

However, I may ask to be included in things. I don't seek out attention, but I don't like being excluded from things either

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    If I want to draw attention, I will. But if I don't, I won't. I'm in the middle. :3

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I don't beg for attention, sometimes it's nice to have everyone's attention but usually I don't draw attention to myself.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'm going to answer my own question now. :D
    Well, I'm not a complete attention-seeker, but I do enjoy having the spotlight put on my by saying random things, doing noisy things or just saying things that will draw attention to me. In a group of strangers, on the other hand, I try to attract as little attention as possible. Seriously, I'm completely opposite to my normal self in a new place. I don't talk, just sit there and wait to see someone familiar.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    *flails unhappily*

Eww, I hate attention seekers. It's one of the things that makes my skin crawl.
    I do not like having attention put on me. I'd rather stay in the corners of the rooms thank you very much~

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I used to a lot .. but now I uh, try to limit that... as much as possible. XD;

Bay

Years
  • I usually like to keep things to myself, although a couple of times I would like certain achievements of mine to be known. That way, I know my good work is appreciated.

As far as attention seekers go, I can be annoyed at them sometimes if they go too far. XD

Idiomorph

Pokémon Geneticist
    Years
  • I'm quite heavily sociophobic and for the most part try to keep away from people as much as possible. However, there are a few individuals whose opinions I care a lot about, and I do strive to earn their acknowledgement and respect (...albeit not with great success).

Years
  • I dont beg for attention, but I've always been quite popular with my peers. I get on well with most people and I have my trusted group of friends. Attention seekers turn me off.

Back